Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i just bought a 2015 mustang gt, love it! was thinking of getting a focus just to drive to work and save gas. not sure if it would be better to buy a 2014 either titanium or ST, or is it better to wait for the 2015 to come out? is there anything better from the 2014 to 2015 coming out, and which is better, platinum or RS? thanks for any help.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
i just bought a 2015 mustang gt, love it! was thinking of getting a focus just to drive to work and save gas. not sure if it would be better to buy a 2014 either platinum or RS, or is it better to wait for the 2015 to come out? is there anything better from the 2014 to 2015 coming out, and which is better, platinum or RS? thanks for any help.
Platinum?!

You mean Titanium and ST?

If you have a Mustang, why not just get a commuter 14 Focus SE?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just closed a deal on a Loaded 2014 Titanium yesterday.$20,939 + Tax+ Fees(Nav,Moonroof,Sport Pkg,Tuscan Leather).About 6K+ off of sticker and a great APR.Ford is giving serious discounts and rebates to move them.The '15 is a facelift from all reports.If you don't care about that and want to save a few thousand the '14 is a great value.If you can wait and not that particular about color or features ,may get even cheaper between now and President's day.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I would buy now. I got a smoking deal on a 2014 titanium hatchback with moonroof and nav. I got it for 19,100 Out the door. They are very motivated to move the 2014 models.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Local dealer has lots of left overs, if you like black, gray, or white. ;-)
Almost 3/4th are the 'gray scale' paint.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts