Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recently bought a 97 Integra GSR with a blown block, got a b20 block bored out to 84.2 mm with pistons, rods, built b18 head, ect. Own that so I have no payments what so ever. So after putting the teg together I am gonna throw the FoFo up for sell to save me bout 500-600 dollars a month. (payment and insurance)

What do you guys think I could get.

2003 Infra-Red SVT
65,xxx miles
- Red Inserts
-Cold weather package
- ST170 Headlights
- 98 Euro Grille
- Mirrior Black Painted Valve Cover
- Red Painted Spark Plug Cover
- Seibon OEM Carbon Fiber Hood
- Color Matching Viynl on Sides of hood
- Smoked Turn Signals
- Tinted Tails
- Build Number Decal
- Rota Boosts 17x7.5 48 mm
- Rota C/F Caps
- Black Gorilla Tuner Lugs
- BF-Goodrich G-Force Sport Tires 415/45/17
- Yellow Lamin-Ex Fogs
- Bosch Front Windshield Wipers
- Edge Rear Wiper
- SAP rear Diffuser
- Black Painted Calipers
- CFM STS
- CFM Dogbone Mount
- VF Engineering Passanger and Driver Mounts
- H&R Cup Kit
- Ford Racing Ceramic SVT Header
- Dumped Exhasut
- Ebay Cold Air Intake
- K&N Air Filter
- Outter Wear PreFilter
- FocusSport Front Strut Bar

Not wanting to let what my money and time went into but I am 20 yrs old and need to settle down into a home and all and 600 dollars a month would help alot.

Thanks for looking

Andrew

EDIT: Should mention KKB says 7,500

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
part it out and then sell it stock! ill be glad to take your intake and rear diffuser! =)

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
part it out and then sell it stock! ill be glad to take your intake and rear diffuser! =)

Only Stock part I have is the Hood.

Yeah I hate to let it go, I bought it stock and did everything. But like I said Idk yet what I am gonna do.

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
Vultures already and you don't know what your even going to do yet lol...I would say keep it that car looks better than a teg will ever look, its more reliable something your going to want if your going to be putting money into a home...I'm just saying but your also right 5-6 hundred extra a month you can't beat that. Tough choice man good luck.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
i think you could do better than $7500, but these are tough times now, i couldn't sell mine for $6500 but it was completely stock. your car is hot and very clean, should do well.

·
AKA KILLA XB
2,238 Posts
Andrew, you know i been looking for a new car and you know i been looking into getting a svt. I hate to see you let it go but ill be interested.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Keep It Locked Up Good It Will Get Stolen If You Dont And You Going To Tune It With Hondata
Yes sir Hondata is what I am doing. I should be making 215hp or around there all motor with my set up. [gunfire]

And yeah I know Doug, I hate to do it I have been thinking hard but its time for me to settle down for right now. Maybe later I will get a newer one like I was thinking bout doing.

·
AKA KILLA XB
2,238 Posts
well you know ill take great care of it, just let me know that way i can sale my car and pay the bank off.

·
Registered
220 Posts
$500-600 a month? Good lord.

I pay $300 a month between payment and insurance, I have full coverage with gap coverage as well. I'm sorry man, if you're paying that much it might help to ditch the ride, even though it looks fantastic.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Yeh sexy car, if you do decide to sell, I want the euro grille, I have stockers to trade with you. You payment is ricdic, mine was around $300 with insurance as well. O snap I just realized I want your header too, LMAO

·
Registered
234 Posts
well seeing that you have a very nice svt with relatively low miles I would say between 7500-8k. You have a lot of extras but buying a used car off of someone as im sure we already all know is you take a huge pounding on all the parts and hardly get anymore from the extras.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
With the pistons I have its 12.1 compression so it will still be on 91. And not to sound like an ass but whats the thing screws "rus" 100 octane.

Andrew

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Well over here we have E85 made from ethanol, over in Russia they have "rus 100 octane" made from vodka, comes in handy when you need a drink, just stick a hose in and siphon away.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts