Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Exactly what my headline says I want all input on this if anyone has this on there car I wanna know how it looks, how it lasts, is it worth it, is it easy to install whatever just any input

here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Parts-Accessories___Dash-Kit-Ford-Focus-00-01-02-03-04-carbon-fiber-wood_W0QQitemZ330273939456QQddnZPartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQddiZ2811QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item330273939456&_trkparms=39%3A1|65%3A3|240%3A1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

·
Head Hurt
2,377 Posts
You get what you pay for with dash kits. Mine was NOT cheap, but it fit like a glove and I haven't had any problems with it at all. Check it out HERE

·
Registered
309 Posts
I actually went thru RVinyl.com for mine for an 03 Focus and got Black Series Carbon Fiber that I really like. Here are some pics as well. . . Jus pm me if ur interested in the RVinyl trim.

Very Happy With Kit.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
I say just paint the pieces instead of spending money on a dash kit.

·
Registered
309 Posts
It was extremely easy to put on all you really have to do is clean ur dash really good to take the dust and oils away and place on. N its not very expensive at all . . .

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! I got a kit from that same seller but in Chrome. It was horrible. I ended up never using a single piece. I put it on and you could see every single little piece of dirt that was underneath. That's maybe why they sent me two kits, because I tried again. Rubbing alcohol and everything, still did it. Also, the fitment was absolutely horrific and it was a pain to get stuff lined up right. You start with one corner and work your way across, but by the time I got to the other side, none of the openings or holes matched up. So I try to allign it up to the holes and openings first, and then work my way to the outside, but then it didn't fit right on the edges. Those people seriously need to stop advertising their stuff because it's just gawd awful. Sorry to sound rash.

The kit that BradWhite has is simply amazing and would be worth every penny if you're looking to spruce up your interior. '

When it comes to these vinyl dash kits, you really get what you pay for. It's just a sticker, not like the other dash kits. A sticker! And it looks cheap!

sorry, you can tell this was a sore subject for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts