Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ordered a set of "brand new" intrax springs for the FoFo, and the ones the guy sent me are def used and they dont even look like intrax springs there black were as intrax are purple? right? it almost looks like he sent me stock springs in an intrax box. i messaged the guy twice a few mins ago his ebay ID is racingrexer( 154) name is supposingly tom.. any advice of what i should do?[bawling] im mad

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Intrax are/ were an older company. I have a set of the springs on my car and they are DEF purple, lol. I don't think they can be gotten new anymore. I would contact ebay directly, they have third party people to handle situations like this.

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
Post a picture of the springs you received so we can judge to see if there real or not ( as in if there aftermarket/stocks )

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
^^ Yep load them to PB and copy and paste the image link to your post and the pic should show up.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Intrax are/ were an older company. I have a set of the springs on my car and they are DEF purple, lol. I don't think they can be gotten new anymore. I would contact ebay directly, they have third party people to handle situations like this.

Correct (purple)...and agree--call eaby.

·
Registered
656 Posts
"BRAND NEW IN THE BOX NEVER USED 2000-2007 FORD FOCUS HIGH PERFORMANCE LOWERING SPRINGS."

They cant fit all these 2000-2007 models either.

·
Registered
73 Posts
formally filed a complain on paypal and ebay.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
i know some intrax springs were colored red , blac k and purple. i am not saying the focus colors were. the intrax line carried those colors!

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
Those look like there brand new if there used even for 1000miles you will find crud stuck to them or pitting on the paint from the springs flexing...

thats my opinion.. are the bags around the springs sealed at all or taped down ???

1 - 20 of 30 Posts