Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
I don't see a brand name anywhere. I'd be weary of that, and the price. I'd also be concerned of wheel damage if you ever curb check.

Unless they're used, anything less than about 800 isn't probably going to be a very good set of wheels.

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
The general rule of thumb is if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. They don't have any logos on them and they're marketing them to both every ricer stereotype out there (yes, I did lump us into that sub-group...sorry) along with having multiple mounting holes for different wheel types. Basically its the jack-of-all-trades generic wheel. They look nice but probably will bend faster than a wet stick of margarine when push comes to shove.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
these look like my wheels.. cept a copy

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
with the 16 inch rim i think you'll be fine and they will look awesome... with the 17's and the 38mm offset... that will not work... it will rub very bad.

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Just because it has no brand name doesn't mean anything. My friend ran some with no logo no problems. But it's cool.

I like those hope you find something you like and is different i am still on stockers and will be because i am in love with mine.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I tried to apologize about misplacing this thread because I hadn't seen the wheel thread, but I'm on my schools network and isn't cooperating. So thanks for taking care of that!

Thanks for all the input guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts