Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i pretty sure ive decided to stay N/A so ive got a question or two? for these mods listed: K&N fipk CAI, 67mmTB, Cossie IM, st.2 cams(crane), posibly PP head, 2.5" trubendz Exhaust, and tune! What would be the best header, performance/flow wise?OBX, Cossie, F2, FS, draxxas...? 4 a 2.0 Dtec! im looking strictly 4 performance/flow, not so much opinions! as of now i do have the F2 v3! thanx in advanced!![thumb]

·
FoFo Lover.
2,884 Posts
I would say go with either the SVT Header with a resonator of some type or run a Focus Sport Long tube header.

Being that your from OH I don't think that you have any inspections to comply with so you can run just about any free flowing exhaust you want.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Id say keep the F2 and just save for head work and a good tune.

Pretty sure LCR did a 2.0 for spec focus with all bolt ons, stage 2's, FR head and cossie IM and made 173whp/128wtqish (stock block)

After all that id definately want to do a 2.3L swap with higher compression.

·
Registered
584 Posts
^ what he said.

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
I say OBX bigger primaries.....more air....and F.T.W.!!!!

·
Registered
584 Posts
It's not worth the money if he already has an F2 header. Pay more for a brand with a history of quality problems? Spend that somewhere else, like tires to keep all the power under control.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Or dogbone mounts to get more power to the ground, and make it worth getting those new stickies...[thumb]

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
the OBX is good, i love mine- just saying its not worth it (unless a used f2 goes for more than a new OBX) [read]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts