Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
yea, me and mofo were talkin about these last week...to me they just look like apc's with clear gts covers.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no way they don't look the same at all if u took the clear gts off the lights aren't the same at all

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
those are the factory lens covers. i wonder if they leak. they look nice i might consider getting some and just resealing everything. ive been waitin for a set like these to come around.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what u mean reseal?

·
Registered
515 Posts
They are very interesting looking to say the least. I would have to see them installed on a car to decide if I like them or not.

I think I'll just stick with my SVT lights.

·
Registered
419 Posts
ya if some one has these plze show pics they hav caught my eye and i might get me a pair

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Solaris said:
what u mean reseal?
look around the edges close to the corner, the seal looks like it coud be shady. also if it is in anyway shape or form connected to APC it could very well be a bad seal. i do like them though and def might consider getting some in the near future. i wish it had the blinker inside though like the st170s. the st170s really arent a whole lot of $$ more either, only about another bill.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i emailed the guy asking him who he gets these from to sell

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no he has a good point/question if they are apc then no one should put them on. The don't look anything like APC to me. Once i find who makes them we can decide if they are crap. If this is something this guy makes in his backyard then maybe we shouldn't look into it.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
and i'm sure they are lovely

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
what...i was being serious...they remind me of apc's with a clear cover...and if you compare both...and throw on a cover, it would look very similar...thats just my opinion

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow, thats a great improvement from last time.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I love them! I have to hear results from other people before I would even consider getting them. Have to make sure that they are flush.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts