Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
The tails are not for me, but I think they would look tons better than any of the other altezza's out there on a black car.

I like the headlights plenty. I think they would look great.

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
The headlights would look fine but I'm not a big fan of those tail lights but that's just my opinion, if you like them then go for it.

·
Registered
966 Posts
jisturm said:
Yeah, I really like them over any kind of altezza lights.

I agree. I think that the tails would look good on a black car. They would sort of blend in and seem different with just the colored light area showing. Make a very unique look.

I say go for it. The headlights look good to.[thumb]

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
I like the headlights, but are they any different than what's on the 03 Focus? The tails are okay, but do yourself a favor and immediately discard the "The Fast and the Furious" (tm) packaging that they come in. [;)]

·
Registered
456 Posts
Focusedat50 said:
The headlights would look fine but I'm not a big fan of those tail lights but that's just my opinion, if you like them then go for it.
I agree... Although the tails do look better than any altezzas...

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. I will be going for them but not for a month or two. I want to get a new TB and then a new alarm so I can install my system.

SVT4ME, the heads are like the old SVT heads. The new lights have the smoked upper part.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
those would look nice on a black zts

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
those don't look too bad man...good choice

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
hmm you joining the all black focus club?[;)] i think those headlights are even slightly darker in the center piece

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can't stand the stock headlights and don't want the stupid little ones with the individual lights. I also can't stand the stock tails. As for all black, i guess you may be right since the windows are getting tinted. I won't be going with black wheels though

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yes sir, those headlights would look really really good on your black car. I'm not too sure about the taillights yet. They definitly do look better then any of the altezza's out for the sedan's right now. They look pretty funky.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, you may see them coming through town someday. I will bet you can't miss the car. Look for the Black ZTS with the funky tails and tinted windows. I am getting a Disabled Veterans tag so I don't have to pay taxes or registration for the vehicle. Be on the lookout around the beginning to middle of spring, I'll give prior notice.

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
are the lights flat black or glossy? if they are glossy, i think they would look sweet, but a flat black just wouldnt go with a glossy black car.

just my opinion

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
cool, i'd say go with um, they look sweet

·
Registered
793 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts