·
Registered
94 Posts
So pretty much, everyone gets a sweet focus except North America.[mad]

You guys are really lucky.

·
Registered
715 Posts
you can come to america and buy a focus easily too. however, it doesn't look as sweet at those. nice pics.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Wow... those do look pretty nice. Maybe we'll eventually catch up to the rest of the world...

·
Registered
538 Posts
Yup they look pretty boss, minus the guages.

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
I'm slowly losing my faith in Ford. I dont get it! Don't they know that their own people would like THIS particular Focus better than the one we currently have? I hate the Mustang. It's preventing the Focus from becoming something great in the States. Next week when gas is $80/gallon, maybe Ford will finally wake up.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i also believe that if the Ford China make the american focus as it's new type of focus,it will lose all the market.chinese won't accept it.

·
Registered
950 Posts
^ the american focus is older than yours

any ass shots?

·
Spin
2,913 Posts
dazada said:
I'm slowly losing my faith in Ford. I dont get it! Don't they know that their own people would like THIS particular Focus better than the one we currently have? I hate the Mustang. It's preventing the Focus from becoming something great in the States. Next week when gas is $80/gallon, maybe Ford will finally wake up.
Exactly. What we want (most people in this forum I'm guessing), is a totally unique niche sports car that exceeds it class. Though the Focus meets some of those standards, I don't see why they can't try a little harder to compete with the likes of, say, Honda (Via the Si). The problem with Ford is they are trying too hard to meet every human beings needs and in the process failing to innovate and take lead, sounds like a lose/lose situation but you have to lose a little to win.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts