Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Powering America
8,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a set of OE 16" 6-spoke wheels sitting around, waiting for snow tires, that I decided to paint bronze. I am running General Altimax Arctic tires in a 205/55-16 size with Eibach Sportlines.

Mike

·
Token Engin-nerd
3,414 Posts
if you aint rubbin you aint du.... wait.... thats a focus! [ohcrap]

·
FocusFreak
2,438 Posts
that car looks way lower than sportlines normally sit. are you carrying around bags of sand?

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
HOOOT AND LOOOW ! :D

Tripod + night pictures = NICE ! :)

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
dam man this is my jam!!! lol

that is a very hot looking focus. and the altimaxes make it look like its pro offroad. very awesome man

·
Powering America
8,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that car looks way lower than sportlines normally sit. are you carrying around bags of sand?
Nope, just 100 lbs of stereo in the hatch...also, the tires are a 205/55-16, so they're a bit taller than stock...and I actually have more ground clearance than with the stock wheels/tires. Here's how the car sits on the stock wheels/tires:

Mike

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Looks great. How are those tires doing? Or have you driven in snow with them yet?

·
Registered
427 Posts
sweet ass foci!

·
FOCUS REVOLUTION
2,872 Posts
look's great mike i loved those sportline's when i had um but happy they found a good owner love the bronze to

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
I really like how that looks. Sits super low too.

·
Powering America
8,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks great. How are those tires doing? Or have you driven in snow with them yet?
Haven't had enough snow yet...and the little snow we've had was all melted by the time I got out on the roads (at least the stuff that was on the road).

Mike

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
very sexy

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
thanks for not posting the pics with my car :'( im hurt

1 - 20 of 37 Posts