Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are calling for snow on monday, so since I'll be putting my winter wheels on this weekend, and I got a new mod, I decided today would be the perfect time for a final photoshoot with the 17's on. I had clear corners before, but once I got my black housing headlights, they just didn't look right anymore so I got some black housing side markers, and I'm loving the new look. Also, this was my first time actually using a tripod to take pics, and they turned out great. I got a couple pics of my european taillights lit up also. Let me know what you think.

My 6000k HID's

European tails

Amber Turn Signal Lit

Reverse lights with rear fog lights lit up

Thanks for looking! [wave]

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Nice man, I love the black housing lights now.........grrr for chromies.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
didn't realize those tails had rear fogs too, thats hawt!

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
thats sweet!

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
i always admire ur sedan man, just purely well done job sir!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
My rear tail lights look nice man, it's like an christmas tree...LOL
The euro tail are 4 bulb not 5.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Comparing your white car to my own......the white mirror caps look nice, as does the white-looking antenna. I'm not sure about the black door edge moldings, or the black molding on the trunk, (mine are stock white). I played around in Photoshop making my white '06 looking somewhat like your pictures, but it's never as good as seeing the real thing.

Thanks.... You must live in northern MO. No snow in the St Louis area forecast for now.

5,155 Posts
3rd pic is my favorite. Super sexy ride dude!

bluefront said:
Comparing your white car to my own......the white mirror caps look nice, as does the white-looking antenna. I'm not sure about the black door edge moldings, or the black molding on the trunk, (mine are stock white). I played around in Photoshop making my white '06 looking somewhat like your pictures, but it's never as good as seeing the real thing.
The mirror caps were painted to mock the SVT/ST style mirror caps, the white-looking antenna is actually a billet shorty antenna (I believe) and the black moldings on the door/trunk are actually stock. They're the same material as the door handles. Some Foci came with the black moldings (my previous Kona came had them).

·
Registered
247 Posts
very nice but thats crazy u guys are getting snow michigan has not gotten snow yet! im sorry that sux

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
loving your fofo!

are you thinking about painting your moldings are door handles?

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
You should try to find a stock spoiler/trunk lid. Not the SAP, but just the OEM. I think it would look pretty sweet.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
uber hawtness! ^and i agree

1 - 20 of 44 Posts