Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a bitch...Honestly, I was on pace to complete the project in under an hour. I got hung up on the bolts that connect the MAF to the air box. I got the inside bolt (rear) placed on the 1st try, but the outside bolt (front) would not place...It became apparent a 1/2 hour later that the holes on the filter adapter and the air box did not line up properly. Out came the Nakita...expanded the hole abit...and bam she placed. Thanks to all who offer advice prior to the install,,,big help. I remember a specific reply regarding the bolts and making sure I kept my cool....With that said...I love it. Well worth the money, the time and those damn bolts. Feels like a different car. Question - The filter, any advice on care (cleaning) or replacement...how many miles will the sno-cone last? Thanks again.

Current Mods -
Volant
Magnaflow Cat

Future Mods -
Hemi [:D]

·
Registered
40 Posts
Go to auto zone and get a K&N with the cleaning kit. It will come with instructions on cleaning. I don't have the Volant intake but my perception is that most folks prefer a K&N cone filter over the one that comes with the intake.

Jeff

1 - 2 of 2 Posts