Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i figured tis the season and i would start a thread on how badly us focus driver are not in shape.
my back hurts soooooo bad from shoveling like 16 inches of snow here in Fall River MA.

how bad is everybody feeling??

·
Registered
868 Posts
Well lets seeeee...not only did I have to shovel the 2 walkways, two porches and a set of stairs at my house, but both Saturday and today (Monday) I spent my entire shift [7-4] at work shoveling

So, it's safe to say my back hurts a bit....

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
if you pay me ill do it....im used to it now, i shovel for the town, this weekend was a nice 20hrs of total shoveling time....

·
BACON?
3,170 Posts
my driveway is about 150 feet long. i have not finished shoveling yet. the guy i pay to plow never showed up and he is not answering his phone. also the drive gear on my snow blower stripped out so i can't use that. my svt focus is stuck until i get the snow cleaned up.

·
Registered
391 Posts
lol, i got 2 snow blowers, so im set, the only thing is i still have to shovel near the cars, the porch and the stairs so i guess im still alright this winter. i may change my answer on a later date.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I love shoveling so much, I mad a fort/play pen for my dogs, lol.

Umm, yeah, not a big fan of shoveling, but I don't mind it.

You guys should have seen Brian and I shoveling his SVT out so that we could swap wheels and tires. I needed the winter tires so I could still drive my focus until my Jeep is fully fixed (nightmare by the way).

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well now all of the rain on the christmas eve day i kinda wished i didnt even shovel or snow blow.
its all gone. by christmas morning the only snow that was still there was where we shoveled it too.

i am very mad

damn new england, lol

if you guys go to the showroom i posted pics of my focus with a snow mowhawk. it is now called the fohawk, lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts