Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thanks for the help man. Its getting to be that i dont ever have to post. If you just use the search button then you usually get all of yours ?'s answered. Thanks man.

·
Force-Powered Focus
6,877 Posts
chris, going along with what justanother just said, i was just searching (as always, I am lurking) for brake stuff...is there any adjustment on the 05's, for the brake pedal?
maybe i will just do a thread

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
^ sinse they are hydraulic. i dont believe so. to get more pressure, you need to reduce the loss, i.e. SS lines, which will increase brake pressure and provide more stopping power.

·
Force-Powered Focus
6,877 Posts
^ sinse they are hydraulic. i dont believe so. to get more pressure, you need to reduce the loss, i.e. SS lines, which will increase brake pressure and provide more stopping power.
thanks...i actually have the SS lines in. i just put in my new rotors and akebonos...and the pedal seems to engage later now...which is odd b/c the pads were down to NOTHING.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Very Nice thanks for the info but i guess i have alot of time before more parts come out of the 2008 but i really want to but rally parts but i dont kno and im still searching the Threads but so far nothing any tips?

·
Force-Powered Focus
6,877 Posts
i think FR makes a nice trackbar. ask mike at hilbish

·
Registered
75 Posts
Black empty box in 2005 zx4 intake????

What the heck is it? Is it the place where squirrels sucked into the intake get stored before entering the throttle body?

I am interested in a CAI, but I am trying to avoid a major job. And (wonders never cease) I am not looking to spend hundreds$$$. Imagine that?

What is that box if not just a place to put the filter monitor? Dumb Ford Idea if that.

·
Force-Powered Focus
6,877 Posts
the lower one is the actual air filter.....

the upper one is where the tube goes through, and is also the carbon chamber.

·
Registered
750 Posts
HTPerformance sells parts for the Duratec. Most all our R&D now is for the Duratec. We have also done the swaps with many more interesting Duratec setups on the way. :)

Greatly appreciate if you could add us to the list. We are also a sponsor for this site :)

Duratec Blow Through Tubes
Duratec Swaps
Duratec CAI on the way
Toe arms
Lower controls on the way

·
Force-Powered Focus
6,877 Posts
HTPerformance sells parts for the Duratec. Most all our R&D now is for the Duratec. We have also done the swaps with many more interesting Duratec setups on the way. :)

Greatly appreciate if you could add us to the list. We are also a sponsor for this site :)

Duratec Blow Through Tubes
Duratec Swaps
Duratec CAI on the way
Toe arms
Lower controls on the way
hi, what is a blow through tube?

·
Registered
168 Posts
is it possible to port out the stock one and replace the butterfly plate with a larger diameter one to accomidate the larger bore. all you would need is a dremel and to machine a new plate. i now its easy shop work to do but is there anything in the internals of the tb that would prevent porting it? ie. coolant or cavities or anything like that.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts