Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of my closest friends call it, the "Turtle" because of it's green color and unique body shape. I finally was able to obtain a couple clean shots of my car on a bright sunny, but windy day.

First, the engine compartment with my shiny focus vanity plate....

Second, from the front to the back......schnazzy!!

Third, a nice side view....

Fourth, the other side....

Fifth, A trip up hill....

Sixth, the tire shot.....slick, stylish, and sticky....

Last, but not the least, the best thing I like is my original tag....You can see me in this shot sorta...[8D]

Whatcha' think?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
You took those pics today? It was so pretty out but c-c-c-c-cold!

Hey, am I gonna get to see that car in person one day? Hehe.

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, an antenna doesn't matter around here which is why I got XM satellite. [:)] And, yes it's there, ya' just can't see it....lol

ZX3: Eventually, I'm just trying to keep my funds at a high enough amount so that when I get paid next I'll have enough for the cat and the flexpipe. [:D]

·
Registered
92 Posts
Very nice!!! The yellow stripe around it looks wicked!!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
kinda look like cooper cobras if i'm not mistaken. i drove on a set of those and they were kinda loud to me. that's just me. maybe their not even cobras for all i know.

·
Registered
565 Posts
not a fan of the color scheme. good luck w/ it tho

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SUMITOMO HTRZ II's....

No noise, comfortable ride, and very excellent holding capabilities....[thumb]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Nice trim job

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
i like the yellow blending in with the green. looks awesome odublar

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Appreciate the compliments fellas. I'm glad alot of people like the trim, it makes me even more happy that I decided to change the look of the car by doing that. However, when I first got the car, many people were thinking it was a special edition of some sorts around the neighborhood and asked all types of questions. It is however, getting to the point where I can consider it a special addition. Probably about 5-6 more mods and I'll consider it special.

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nope, I just liked the transistion of the two colors. I'm not a Football Fan really, but GO PANTHERS!!

You can always root for your home state. [:D]

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Cant say I'm a fan of the pinstriping or the tailights but as long as you like it more power to ya!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts