Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you obtain/earn these trophies/achievements while driving? I've read a number of threads about people getting them, but I guess I'm not sure how you do it. I must be doing something wrong. Just shy of 500 miles on the new car, but haven't seen a single one yet.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Drive economically.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
oh I thought you had achievements like "lost traction for 200ft" or "daredevil (don't wear a seatbelt for 20 minutes)" haha.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How much more economic do I need to drive? I'm getting 38mpg.
What are the different ones you can earn?

Mike, those would be awesome ;)

·
Registered
444 Posts
How much more economic do I need to drive? I'm getting 38mpg.
What are the different ones you can earn?

Mike, those would be awesome ;)
the screen that shows your average MPG or L/100KM, you hit right on the directional pad. it brings you to flowers, the pedals color in depending on how you drive.

mine fill up pretty easy but i drive all highway basically.

i find a lot of stop and go traffic makes it hard to get the shifting flower full (in a manual)

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
the screen that shows your average MPG or L/100KM, you hit right on the directional pad. it brings you to flowers, the pedals color in depending on how you drive.

i find a lot of stop and go traffic makes it hard to get the shifting flower full (in a manual)
Seriously? Flowers?

·
Registered
146 Posts

Is this only for manuals? I would love to earn some flower petals, but mine will be an automatic. Any chance this might work if I used the select-shift? hehe :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts