Focus Fanatics Forum banner

81 - 100 of 314 Posts

·
Country Static
1,833 Posts
finally got around to getting some pics of my emblem and center cap overlays!

^is fitment supposed to be like that? It looks too small for the emblem

·
FF Affiliate
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Any tips for removal of an emblem decal? I want to remove it before painting my grille.
It will make it easier to remove if you heat up the decal with a hair dryer or heat gun. Heat it up a little, then peel up a corner with your fingernails. Once you can get a hold of the decal slowly peel it off (keep heating it up to make it come off easier). Some adhesive residue will probably be left. You can remove the adhesive by sticking the old decal to the left over adhesive. This will slowly pull the left over adhesive off. Another way to remove the adhesive if to use a product like 'Adhesive Off'. You just spray this product on the left over adhesive, wait a minute then wipe your emblem clean. We recommend this product for removing vinyl. Good luck.

·
Hmmmmm
3,706 Posts
i was wondering how the gloss black looks against a black car? one of the side moldings on my car is chipped almost completely off. i was just going to put a black strip over it.

·
FF Affiliate
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Black friday sale!!!!!!!!

BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!!!!!!!

FREE shipping on any order over $5!- Enter code: SALE1

10% off any order over $5!- Enter code: SALE2

15% off any order over $75!- Enter code: SALE3

20% off any order over $125!- Enter code: SALE4

*Applies to online orders only. Offer good NOW until Monday at midnight!

·
Registered
294 Posts
love your products tfb but only 1 issue, i followed all the steps to apply the rear cf overlay on the hatch trim piece but for some reason it was cut too narrow on the top and now when i line it up on the bottomw it leaves a 1/8 of an inch gap on the top vice versa.... its on the car and looks alright :( i guess ill have to man up and buy another one soon ha great quality tho and clear, easy to read/understand instructions. i know putting the piece on the trim isnt rocket science but least they took their time and layed out some damn good instructions... thats my only issue but wont hinder me from buying from you guys again. soon ill pick up some emblem over-lays. sorry for the rant and no pics but im at work lol thanks again

·
Registered
294 Posts
Sorry that you had issues. If you have a picture please email it to: [email protected] The item should fit very nicely. If it was made wrong we can send a replacement.
i will try and post some pics as soon as i can. we heated it up a little bit to stretch a little and looks/fits better. love the products tho [woot]

81 - 100 of 314 Posts