Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 315 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Anyone have the silver eyelids? how close are they to CD silver? Also I couldn't find the svt emblem overlays on the site. Thanks

·
FF Affiliate
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
We added a bunch of the pictures that were posted to our website. Some are shown in the picture gallery: http://tfbdesigns.com/focusgallery.html Other pictures are shown as examples for certain products. Thanks to all who posted!

Please post pics if you have them. [wave]

·
Registered
1,406 Posts

ST badge overlay and eyelids

(I took off the eyelids yesterday though. I dont think they looked that good on my car.)
I love the badge overlays though!

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
just thought i'd contribute

the rear one didn't stick on that well. i used a credit card and all the bubble's got were removed. the side just didn't stick on. but overall i like what i see. The front overlay just cleans everything up. the steering wheel overlay mixes with the interior. and the rear makes you know what this cars heritage is. me gusta [wiggle]

·
FF Affiliate
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
^^Nice pics! We have noticed that the rear seat delete template has become more popular lately. Here is a few pics of the template and finished rear seat delete.

If you purchased our template and built your own we would love to see your results.

·
FF Affiliate
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
We came out with a couple new products for the 2008-2011 Ford Focus. We should have more products for this model soon. Here is a few pics...

If you have any suggestions for products we should offer for the 2008-2011 Focus please let us know.

·
So mote be it
8,889 Posts
I always thought the SES wheels would look good with the Ford Racing fiesta wheel's cap but with a black ford logo. Although, I dont know what the demand would be or if it would be easy to copy since the cap doesnt look flat like the older SVT ones are.

·
FF Affiliate
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Precision cut side stripes are now available for the 2008-2011 Focus sedan. No trimming is involved with installation. The stripes are precision cut at the wheel wells and door openings for an easier installation.

Here is another angle of our hood stripes...

We also made vinyl overlays for the door sills...

Here they are in flat black with no logo...

We also offer these door sill overlays in 3M carbon fiber vinyl...

(Sorry not a Focus)

Also now available, Carbon fiber door pillar overlays for the 2008-2011 Focus sedan. Here is what this product looks like...

The item is pictured on a SRT-4, but we have confirmed fitment and will be offering these overlays for the 2008-2011 Focus sedan.

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
any specials anytime soon? i really like the hood stripes. sorry for being so cheap, but i honestly cant afford those lolol. sad very sad

·
FF Affiliate
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
41 - 60 of 315 Posts