Focus Fanatics Forum banner

301 - 314 of 314 Posts

·
Multi-Focusing
3,867 Posts
I love those. They look better than the ones on my buddys FW RS. His look small IMHO. Wish I had a pic to show you. These look bigger. Nice job.

Did you notice the right/left were different? I'm curious because I only know one person who says they're different. Let me know please.

Not sure if you're a member on the RS forums, but I've plugged TFB Designs a few times. [grinking] [headbang]

I'm planning on de-badging our RS completely and having the wing tip RS logo's painted to match the dark blue/chrome badge.

I have some ideas for some other badge stuff too. [grinking]

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I love those. They look better than the ones on my buddys FW RS. His look small IMHO. Wish I had a pic to show you. These look bigger. Nice job.

Did you notice the right/left were different? I'm curious because I only know one person who says they're different. Let me know please.

Not sure if you're a member on the RS forums, but I've plugged TFB Designs a few times. [grinking] [headbang]

I'm planning on de-badging our RS completely and having the wing tip RS logo's painted to match the dark blue/chrome badge.

Dmb sells a left and a right

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
FF Affiliate
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #304

Thanks! Yes the right and left side are different, which is unusual but that's how Ford made the logos. These are listed on our website now. We also just added decals that cover the front and rear RS emblems. I'm going with Nitrous blue for the front RS emblem and carbon fiber for the rear.

I de-badged the rear Focus emblem, it came off really clean and easy.

Thanks for the plugs we appreciate it!

·
Multi-Focusing
3,867 Posts
Can you make a CF wrap for the front? I'd like to see how that would look.

When I take the RS badge off I need to figure out a way to plug the holes lol.

Also considered what a brushed aluminum wrap looked like too.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Here are the latest installs. I did want to ask, the emblem covers, should they cover all of the blue? Both sets i have gotten havent completely covered the blue.

3rd brakelight cover in and fit like a dream. Also got my SES registry number installed and the TFB designs carbon sticker on the lower right rear window

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Do you have any examples of a Ford emblem with a carbon fiber background?

301 - 314 of 314 Posts