Focus Fanatics Forum banner

261 - 280 of 315 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Yes they will, and I was happy to receive my other products from you and will definitely order again.

And if you want to send/sell me the first my car will model it for your pictures ;) lol..

I'll model the second one~

·
FF Affiliate
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #263
Yes they will, and I was happy to receive my other products from you and will definitely order again.

And if you want to send/sell me the first my car will model it for your pictures ;) lol..
I'll model the second one~
We will need a good pattern to work from. I can send one of you directions for how to make the pattern if you like. We would need you to mail the pattern to us and then we can make brake light decals for the 08-11 Focus. Please reply with your email address (or email us at [email protected]) and we will send you instructions for making the pattern.

·
Multi-Focusing
3,868 Posts
I have a friend who made templates for his RS for the wing ends (CF vinyl) and discovered that the left and right wing caps on the RS are different.

You can't mirror them.

·
Multi-Focusing
3,868 Posts
Sorry not mirrored, but the left is different from the right.

He showed me what he had to do to make both sides look alike.

The problem with having a NB RS is that there isn't much variety available yet. I don't want mine looking the same as the other 2000+ guys who have the same color car.

·
FF Affiliate
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #269
Sorry not mirrored, but the left is different from the right.

He showed me what he had to do to make both sides look alike.

The problem with having a NB RS is that there isn't much variety available yet. I don't want mine looking the same as the other 2000+ guys who have the same color car.
Thanks for the info! I made a pattern from one side of the spoiler emblem last night, I'll make another one from the other side too. I installed a few things but decided to make some minor adjustments. We will have some options for the RS very soon.

·
Multi-Focusing
3,868 Posts
You owe me for that info lol.

Could have let you find out the hard way. [poke]

And btw I love garlic. Used to drive from Redwood City to Fresno on the weekends when I lived in Cali. Drove by Gilroy really slow with the windows down so my car would fill up with the smell of garlic lol.

·
Multi-Focusing
3,868 Posts
Nice...[thumb]

I want one of those fast stickers. Close up still looks like the F is off a little, but not too bad.

How about one for the steering wheel?

RS is stamped like 10 places throughout the car lol so I'm trying not to add more.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Nice...[thumb]

I want one of those fast stickers. Close up still looks like the F is off a little, but not too bad.

RS is stamped like 10 places throughout the car lol so I'm trying not to add more.

Just in case you forgot, they want you to KNOW that you're driving an RS.

·
FF Affiliate
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #276
Nice...[thumb]

Glad you like that! This was the second to last version of the Fast decal. We made the final adjustment to make the F line up just right on the final file. We sell these decals in a set for the front emblem, rear emblem and steering wheel emblem. You can order a set from our website already. The decal pictured has a flat black background and aqua blue logo color.

·
FF Affiliate
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #277
Can you make the door pillars in semi gloss back? Sick of all the finger prints/marks on mine.
Yes we can make the door pillar overlays in flat black. The flat black we sell has a nice satin finish, its shown in the pics of the emblem decals above. We currently do not have an option for flat black on our website but we can provide you with a set for $30 including shipping. To order set please send a PayPal payment of $30 to: [email protected] Include a note that payment is for a set of door pillar overlays for a MK3 Focus in flat black. You can also order by calling (408)842-3251.

·
FF Affiliate
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #278
We also make shirts, sweatshirts and hats at our shop. Here's a shirt we made last week...

Front

Back

Embroidered hat coming soon!

I would also like to embroider the RS logo on my floor mats, I know I know lots of RS logos already :). My Civic Si had some factory floor mats with the Si logo embroidered, I thought the RS would have came with that.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
We also make shirts, sweatshirts and hats at our shop. Here's a shirt we made last week...

Front

Back

Embroidered hat coming soon!

I would also like to embroider the RS logo on my floor mats, I know I know lots of RS logos already :). My Civic Si had some factory floor mats with the Si logo embroidered, I thought the RS would have came with that.

Do you make SVT shirts as well? :D

261 - 280 of 315 Posts