Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

[giddy]

It seems like since I rolled over 200k miles, the car has spent more tim in the air than on the ground. Currently at 208.2k miles.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I remembered your car because of the rick ross sticker lmao thats priceless, whats wrong with it!?

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
so after 200k, it converts into a hover car! wooooo

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
you kept that thing looking and running pretty damn good for 200k! im 25k shy myself and I hope mine looks half as good...hope shes just getting some TLC.

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
Needs moar low or some mud grapplers

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
What a POS. I bet it has thos silly ass Celis lights on it too.

BTW Stapletons after Christmas if I don't have to bring the ST170 before then. I am praying everynight now that I get it, might know by Thanksgiving.

OP??? When did you move there? What happened to the island?

·
Sonic's MK3 Crew #14
2,026 Posts
I've seen you Rollin around town, I love the Rick Ross sticker, that shit gets me every time I see it and all I can think about is being the BOSS.

·
Banned
8 Posts
Just curious, how many timing belts? (How many have you had to change)

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I remembered your car because of the rick ross sticker lmao thats priceless, whats wrong with it!?
Power steering pump, front control arms/bushings/balljoints, drivers side axle
so after 200k, it converts into a hover car! wooooo
I wish it were that easy! Then I wouldn't have to deal with any of the problems i have right now
you kept that thing looking and running pretty damn good for 200k! im 25k shy myself and I hope mine looks half as good...hope shes just getting some TLC.
Thanks man! I try, but maintenance is starting to get away from me a little. It's piling up :(
Needs moar low or some mud grapplers
lol. Moar low will come hopefully tomorrow when it come off the jackstands, then it'll be retarded close to the ground again
That sticker is ridonkulous lol.
:D
What a POS. I bet it has thos silly ass Celis lights on it too.

BTW Stapletons after Christmas if I don't have to bring the ST170 before then. I am praying everynight now that I get it, might know by Thanksgiving.

OP??? When did you move there? What happened to the island?
You better hurry, my ST bumper is going up for sale. Yeah it's a POS, I hate it a lot of the time...

I still live in Fleming Island, according to the post office it's Orange Park though. Sometimes I put FI, sometimes OP.
I've seen you Rollin around town, I love the Rick Ross sticker, that shit gets me every time I see it and all I can think about is being the BOSS.
Next time you see me run me off the road or something and say hi [thumb]
even in the air the front seems slammed
ksport FTMFW
Just curious, how many timing belts? (How many have you had to change)
Two. One at 90k and another at 175k. The third will hopefully happen before I off the car [giddy]

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
knowing Josh's lazy ass he is still on the original, lol.

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
I know <3

·
Registered
54 Posts
wow, i just drove my POS focus 3000 miles from the 904 all the way to oregon (my car was effing rough) but ive seen you around there before i left man... haha... hows the weather down there guys (its gettin cold as shit and this my focus' first winter outside of florida
nice car btw man... thought i would comment on somehting i remember from home :')

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
That sucks that someone erased your sig Josh. :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts