Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK that thing bugs! Is there a mod to bypass the arrow that tells me that I don't know how to drive ITS car? Who the hell does it think it is!? telling me how to drive, that little bastard. I'll teach that thing a lesson!

·
Registered
23 Posts
dont like it take apart the dash and pull the bulb..... or if your lazy get some electrical tape and tape over that bugger

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pulling the bulb sounds like a good idea but now what to do with that little black arrow looking back at me (I have white reverse glow gauges). I know somebody will suggest white electrical tape, brilliant idea, but I don't want my car looking all hodge-podged together (otherwise I know all my answers to my questions would include duct tape and vice grips). Any ideas on how to whiten the arrow? I'm open

·
Registered
99 Posts
gibsontaylor said:
Pulling the bulb sounds like a good idea but now what to do with that little black arrow looking back at me (I have white reverse glow gauges). I know somebody will suggest white electrical tape, brilliant idea, but I don't want my car looking all hodge-podged together (otherwise I know all my answers to my questions would include duct tape and vice grips). Any ideas on how to whiten the arrow? I'm open

May I suggest Whiteout? Or, maybe a liberal application of mayonaise?[thumb]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts