Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Dude, once I get the Rabbit painted you need to come up for a murdered out photo shoot. I'm going with a flat black before I paint it Ginster yellow.

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOOT WOT!!!! Let me know when you do and i will be there man. I want to SOOO bad i went satin but still would be hella fun pics!!

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
looks good bud... il ike the look

·
Registered
340 Posts
sn4ck, trying to appreciate it bro, I really want to love this thing! For some reason the paint just doesn't feel "even" in your pics, just feels like flat black. What kind of camera are you using? Although it's not something I'd do (I love my comp orange), I do love this look on cars like the benz you used as your example and think it'd look great on your car. ...Maybe some darker tint...and maybe some EAP wheels in black or funmetal? (or gunmetal blah) lol

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^ Thank you drew, i posted here for the guys in FocusXtreme to know i had done this.

Gratefulllife, thanks....camera is a 3.2mp kodak easyshare HAHAHAH. I need a new one because i got this 3 yrs ago when it was 150 bucks lol. But it looks WAY better in person much much better. I would never go with EAP wheels or any 17 for that matter. I am looking for a nice set of 16 wheels with a nice design to paint gold. I am painting mine gold this weekend.

Tint is soon to come 120 with a lifetime warranty yay.

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Too late sir.......lol one is gold working on the second then 3 and 4. You will live and you will like it i promise.

·
Registered
132 Posts
He posted in here to point us to pictures of his car. Some of us don't really venture outside the FocusXtreme forum.
Hey, thats me!!!

Snackster, it looks sique man! The Rabbit ended up going another route.... The official unveiling of the car is going to be Oct. 12th at the Louisville VW BBQ.

I'll get some pics up when its not 3am....

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Damn staight. I am sick of waiting on you HAHAHAHA

Call me robbie geez. Met you in person you ever call me snackmaster in person i may die lauging. I loves you!!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts