Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought these direct from Roush on ebay for $97 shipped. They are urethane and came painted with all installation hardware:




[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] Edit [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] (Better Pic)


And there are more here:
My Cardomain Site

They give the ST a much sportier look in my opinion.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wheels will happen sooner or later but they don't have a full drop kit for the '06 yet. I would do just springs but I want to try and wait for a complete solution.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
797 Posts
4 some reason it makes it look like a mustang 2 me...
 

·
teh tranny killer
Joined
·
3,130 Posts
^ lol, i can kinnndda see that....it looks ok for an intermediate...but yea, once you have some , i think black rims, and suspension..i think the whole thing will flow better
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
Hey, that looks really great...I'll have to consider buying a set of those as well :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,805 Posts
looks good Bill. [thumb] i keep laughing at the whole "it's staying stock" line lol.
 

·
FF Founder
Joined
·
20,121 Posts
Looks good Bill, seems that you have caught the modding bug once again.

Any plans on updating the Front Bumper cover to with the side skirts.[;)]
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like the front the way it is. I just couldn't stand seeing the underbody on the car. I will get some better pics soon. I was laughing myself when I said I was going to keep it stock.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
354 Posts
look good...now maybe throw some SVT wheels on it and DEFinately...slam that bad boy!
 

·
OMGVTAK!
Joined
·
60,646 Posts
There ain't no way a member of this forums Focus is gonna stay stock once they start browsing. Looks good, Bill.[thumb]
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hillyard said:
Right now it kind of reminds me of a Toyota Corolla Type S...
And yours kind of reminds me of a Honda Civic SI. Spare me already. I have a friend with a Corolla Type S. I'll take some pics of them together.

ZX3_Chick said:
There ain't no way a member of this forums Focus is gonna stay stock once they start browsing. Looks good, Bill.[thumb]
I knew the minute I drove off the lot I would mod it. I'm just trying to restrain a little.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,679 Posts
well..
in that case..
the corolla reminds you this one..
the focus came first...
;)
 

·
Supercharged
Joined
·
3,275 Posts
EggYolkBill said:
And yours kind of reminds me of a Honda Civic SI. Spare me already. I have a friend with a Corolla Type S. I'll take some pics of them together.


Holy crap. Calm down a bit. I was talking about the ground effects in that dark picture. I liked the Corolla Type S and I am sure you would see where I am coming from if you weren't so defensive.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am calm. I just don't see what you see obviously. I have a good friend who has the Corolla Type S and it looks nothing like my car. We were parked side by side on Friday night. Could just be the pics. My comment about the Civic SI was intended to demonstrate how silly it is to say one car looks like another because they are both 4-door compact or 2-door hatchback. Honestly, that is where all similarities end in both cases IMO. If you meant it as a compliment I'll take it as such.

No big deal really.
 

·
Supercharged
Joined
·
3,275 Posts
EggYolkBill said:
I am calm. I just don't see what you see obviously. I have a good friend who has the Corolla Type S and it looks nothing like my car. We were parked side by side on Friday night. Could just be the pics. My comment about the Civic SI was intended to demonstrate how silly it is to say one car looks like another because they are both 4-door compact or 2-door hatchback. Honestly, that is where all similarities end in both cases IMO. If you meant it as a compliment I'll take it as such.

No big deal really.
I was talking about the ground effects that you added reminded me of a corolla S and it also having the wheel gap. I didn't mean anything by it really.


However, after seeing the new picture, I can see it has a nice crisp line on it.
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top