Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 11305 Posts

·
Rebecca
18,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Focus Fanatics enthusiasts. Several years ago, a thread created by mlowery entitled "The Random Thread of Randomness" graced the pages of this forum for 146,008 total posts. This thread now lays inaccessible.

Through the years this thread grew as a home to many focus fanatics members as a place to post about cars, weather patterns, drunken experiences, traffic patterns, job problems, college football and any other random thoughts that came to one's mind. The thread compiled posts as quickly as it did friendships among members.

The Random thread of randomness soon came to be known as simply "randomie" in its later years to some of the more frequent members of this thread. Enthusiasts of this thread eventually introduced a "randomie's lover" signature tag started by long term member "Cassa". This tag consisted of coded pink text designating the member's position in the club.

The Random Thread of Randomness was a staple of this forum for a number of years,bringing together numerous members of this large forum together in a lighthearted unified setting where anything was possible. Let us never forget the original "random thread of randomness" and its creator mlowery.

Long live Focus fanatics.

[loveff]

·
Rebecca
18,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well, happy 4th of July to all the American members out there!

·
Rebecca
18,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Duffman has to work tomorrow so he is going to bed. What a great weekend though. I did catch a foul ball at the baseball game Friday night in the 7th row. That was cool. Somebody needs to make a focusfanatics.com droid app . . .

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,212 Posts
focusfanatics app in general would be sweet. and Congrats on catching a foul ball, what game? and the final question what happened to the OG Randomie

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
you can use tapatalk dude.

i have a hell of a time opening that thread, its absolutely huge.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Haha time to start over.

·
Registered
920 Posts
I like cheese

·
Rebecca
18,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Had a few close encounters over the years. Drinking and mortars isn't the safest combo

·
Rebecca
18,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Happened to me many times. Run and duck for cover at that point

·
d u c k lover
0 Posts
Hello fellow Focus Fanatics enthusiasts. Several years ago, a thread created by mlowery entitled "The Random Thread of Randomness" graced the pages of this forum for 146,008 total posts. This thread now lays inaccessible.

Through the years this thread grew as a home to many focus fanatics members as a place to post about cars, weather patterns, drunken experiences, traffic patterns, job problems, college football and any other random thoughts that came to one's mind. The thread compiled posts as quickly as it did friendships among members.

The Random thread of randomness soon came to be known as simply "randomie" in its later years to some of the more frequent members of this thread. Enthusiasts of this thread eventually introduced a "randomie's lover" signature tag started by long term member "Cassa". This tag consisted of coded pink text designating the member's position in the club.

The Random Thread of Randomness was a staple of this forum for a number of years,bringing together numerous members of this large forum together in a lighthearted unified setting where anything was possible. Let us never forget the original "random thread of randomness" and its creator mlowery.

Long live Focus fanatics.

[loveff]
beautifully said, TGM.

it's like the end of an era.
actually the end of a few eras because randomie went through many stages of devoted fans over the years.

as you said duff, it has always been the 'to-go-to' place just to hang out and talk about all the silly (and sometimes serious) things that we wished to speak about.
it was a special place where everybody felt so comfortable to talk about anything, and even to share their real feelings.

michael, you are not exaggerating when you say that many friendships were formed right there in the many pages of randomie. i for one, gathered so many friendships there, and i treasure each and every one of them.

and the laughter? my goodness! there were countless days and nights where my stomach would be aching from all the laughing! [hihi]

even though it is indeed sad to see randomie go, it's absolutely wonderful that you have continued the tradition with randomie v2.0. [wiggle]
i hope this version has just as long a run as randomie did.

(p.s. i did manage to get one more post in on randomie..it was a bit of a struggle, but i got in. [:)~])

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
harro everybody.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
how are you guys? how have things been? hows life cassa? been a long time since i've been in here.

·
d u c k lover
0 Posts
i haven't been here since may. it feels kinda weird! [hihi]

TGM had emailed me about randomie, so i just had to come back and see.

i'm doing terrific. still living by the lagoon with my sweet guys, and still loving it.

how's about you and your little family? i hope all is terrific.

1 - 20 of 11305 Posts