Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make a similair hood to the old F.C. ram air hood now? If so who, and where?

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
yes, i make them in my private shop, whats good is you just need to use your stock hood. Just send me your hood and ill make it for you. See all i do is take a saw cut a hole in the hood and sand it off a bit so that it looks nice, you gotta pay extra to have it painted, and extra to put clear coat on it, oh and its extra for every extra coat you want on it too.

To answer your question no, they dont have any, ull have to find a used FC hood.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very funny. Sarcasm in place of an honest answer, ahhh, ya can't beat it. Thanks though. And actually, you could do something similair to your stock hood w/ a little work. I just thought I'd see if it were made by another co. first.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
I don't think so, possibly over in the UK as they got a ton of hoods over there (called 'bonnets').......

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
the vis racing evo style hood has a ram air vent over the intake, and also a vent directly over the header/engine to allow the hot air to escape. probably as close as you'll get to the ram air over the intake like the ol FS hood.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I don't really care for the look of the evo hood though. But thank you all anyway though. I appreciate the knowledge.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts