Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
FocusRush
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I delivered Pizza for Pizza Hut for a year and now that I'm back in college, I'm probably going to do it again.

This photo thread is for all of my fellow Focus owners that use their focus for pizza deliver.

Show off your ride WITH your restaurant's auto topper.

"Delivery Please"

·
FocusRush
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Leaving now to get some pics.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
i want to see someone autoxing or drag racing their focus the the delivery sign on top! neat idea

·
FocusRush
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A friend of minw used to deliver for Papa Johns pizza and he took his 2002 Toyota corolla and took it out to the desert and did sand drag racing in it with the sign on top. The sad part was that he won quite a few races against some prerunner trucks. lol

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Does it matter? lol I think it shall be interesting to see how many people actually post in here. I know there is a brand new Fiesta by me that delivers pizza. I always pictured old cars being delivery vehicles....not new ones.

·
FocusRush
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm back from my quick photo-shoot and I'm processing the images now.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts

·
FocusRush
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Photo Added to first post

·
Registered
37 Posts
delivery

My wife uses my 01 focus zx3 to deliver pizza she use to use my 05 zx4 but i traded that in for a 10 ses and no way is she delivering in that

·
FocusRush
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I knew I wasn't the only one! lol. Post up a pic!

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
I work for dominos Pizza but dont have any pics yet. I will take one tomorrow and post up.

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
I never delivered pizza in Mine, but a few years back I managed a Pizza Hut and 2 of My drivers drove Foci, one black 03 sedan and a yellow 00 zx3.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Nice shark fin ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts