Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I received my Focus SE in Sept. Shortly after realized the "oh s[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]" handle on the passenger side above the window was making an annoying squeak. Thinking no big deal its just a squeak went on normal for a month. Didn't have many people in the car often but one day my g/f decided to use the handle due to a quick turn I made. She pointed out the handle moves and she feels like she is going to break it. I look at it and it moves a good half an inch to the left and right. Take it to the dealer they spend an hour looking at it. Finally come out and tell me Ill have to bring it back because they will need to take the headliner off to see whats wrong and its supposedly a 5 hour job. Deal I purchased from is about 45 min and a closer ford is nearby. I head to the closer dealership and explain what the previous had said and they take a look at it and tell me some type of clamp is broke. Needless to say the guy ordered it. This was November 1st. I called to check on it yesterday and the tech informed me its a common issue with the new focus and the parts are back ordered. Main point of the thread is to find out IF anyone is even having the same problem as I and if not, whether ford is just jacking me around. I believe my build date was around August 25.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts