Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 295 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Mostly dropped and is sitting flush, with correct camber, wheel size and tire size and proper alignments. Takes thought and math to make everything fit, drive and look good.

·
Registered
151 Posts
When your wheel stick out passed the fender/quarter panel. BTW the focus comes stock with negative 1 degree camber IIRC. Also camber comes with the drop, You will get natural camber. My car has natural camber from dropping over 5 inches.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
you have the wheels i want haha. nice car man i love screaming yellow. how much were they? and where
Wheels and tires were a hefty penny of $1306.68. Mounted balanced and shipped from tire rack to my house. Tires are BFG g-Force KDW 2's and the wheels are Ford Racing Focus rally rims.

·
Rhinoliner!!!
2,577 Posts
i wish my car was high enough to drive over rail road tracks like that... oh wait no i dont! Thing looks sweet as all get out! but drop it on its nuts asap

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
sorry ive been on vacation for the past week and couldnt respond. Drop/tint/fswerks intake/svt rear bumper/sap front bumprt(if found)/subwoofers/cosworth IF/thule roof rack/wheel spacers(WIDE FOCUS)

Oh and a little update too. Drove a 2011 Bentley Continental Supersport 600 miles.... i found my next car.... Also drove a 2012 Jaguar XKRS and a 1968 Shleby GT500

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts

·
Minty!
6,610 Posts
yeah, they are an approximate 2" drop. so are sportlines. but if were talking 2.5"...
in reality, a 2" drop is the best drop for our cars. performance wise. anything lower is only for looks.

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts
what kyb's would you recommend? The Gas-A-Just or the GR-2/Excel-G's?
I got the KYB-AGX adjustable gas shocks/struts. You get 4 levels of ride quality(from soft to firm) on the struts and 8 levels on the shocks. It's a nice feature if you Auto-X. I like it cause I have my DD setting and I got a setting for Blazin the Twisties. Even on the softest setting, it is still quite a bit firmer than stock.

I have no knowledge of suspension, I just got what was recommended to me by several other members, all I know is you can do better or worse depending on how much $$ you want to spend.

41 - 60 of 295 Posts