Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 295 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
nice rotors. you should paint the calipers with high temp yellow :p
i was thinking of going just black or maybe red cause it would stand out. never really thought to go yellow.

·
WRX/Focus:)
4,940 Posts
Yea^, I seen pics.

Whats even worse then losing your car, is having to fight the insurance company for whats fair on the totaled car. If involved with another party who is clearly in the wrong.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Yea^, I seen pics.

Whats even worse then losing your car, is having to fight the insurance company for whats fair on the totaled car. If involved with another party who is clearly in the wrong.
I was extremely happy with what i had got. I actually received more then expected.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Hey guys. Little bit of an update!
How do you guys feel about stickers?
StanceWI's Stay Awesome was last Sunday and i just wanted to change things up a little bit with stickers. What do you think?

·
Minty!
6,610 Posts
not sure if i like that many stickers. at least one or two yellow ones. but to each his own. i was thinking about doing this to the driver's side but i don't think i would like it. did you buy half those at stance? lol

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
not sure if i like that many stickers. at least one or two yellow ones. but to each his own. i was thinking about doing this to the driver's side but i don't think i would like it. did you buy half those at stance? lol
I picked all of them up at Stance lol. I wanted all yellow but yellow was much harder to find in all of them or i had to pay twice or more per sticker. i think i payed a dollar each maybe.
I think he means that he showed his yellow car all the pictures of mine and his car freaked out in joy. Like personification... i think. my thoughts.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Well we could plan something and meet in like oshkosh or something. Rocky Rococos. Culvers. I could speak with the manager at lowes or menards and see if we could have a meet in their parking lot seeing as how the lots are HUGE.

·
Minty!
6,610 Posts
never tried rocky rococos, i'd be down to try it! and i'd be glad to meet somewhere near oshkosh instead of driving 2.5 hours to meet everyone else's needs.

edit: we can meet at menards or lowes, hang out for a bit, then cruise to get ice cream!!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
never tried rocky rococos, i'd be down to try it! and i'd be glad to meet somewhere near oshkosh instead of driving 2.5 hours to meet everyone else's needs.

edit: we can meet at menards or lowes, hang out for a bit, then cruise to get ice cream!!
Rockys is very very good. Pizza and in the same building there is a RoseSubs. Ice cream sounds very good right about now!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
you have the wheels i want haha. nice car man i love screaming yellow. how much were they? and where

·
Registered
151 Posts
I MUST be missing something, All these stance stickers and low and slow stickers and it sits at stock height??? Drop the car. Stance the car.

21 - 40 of 295 Posts