Focus Fanatics Forum banner

281 - 295 of 295 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #282
I could probably figure it out... but I am not too good at engineering things like that.
Sorry ive been on a little vacation preparing for moving to school here in a few weeks and so far I havent really packed anything that needs to go. I pretty much drilled holes through the flap where I thought would be good holding points. I then drilled into the weather sheild in the wheel well and put bolts through the flap and sheild and put the nut on the hidden side.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #286
Hmmm i wonder how it would look if you painted the mirror covers black, might be nice but the color does stand out nicely.
They were black. Didnt like them. Painted them Yeller!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #289
You have a 3" exhaust all the way back?
From the flex pipe back yes. My plan was to get an FSWerks STG2 and get the 3in down pipe and then i dont have to worry about getting anything else done to the exhaust.

looks good man!!
Thanks! I hope some day that itll perform to your cars level.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #291
Oh I gotcha man, forgot you mentioned turbo lol. Makes sense now.
Turbo is in the plan. Gotta start school and thats where all my funds just went. Maybe over winter something will happen.

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
Turbo is in the plan. Gotta start school and thats where all my funds just went. Maybe over winter something will happen.
took me 5 years to get my car to where it is today. be patient take your time and do it right. dont rush it. and my biggest piece of advice...stay away from Ebay junk when it comes to turbo stuff

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #293
took me 5 years to get my car to where it is today. be patient take your time and do it right. dont rush it. and my biggest piece of advice...stay away from Ebay junk when it comes to turbo stuff
Ill be going with fswerks and then ill piece some other stuff together. I want to get another 2.0l block and have that built and waiting until the stock 2.0l goes out. I want to have my trans, lentech, waiting to be installed before the turbo goes on. As well as all the other nit picky stuff. I want a few sets of wheels and some other components. Seats, Massive harness bar, ect.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #294
Hey guys,

Video links must be clicked on... idk why.

Little bit of an issue with the car... Exhaust doesnt seem to want to cooperate...

ON THE PLUS SIDE, Test drove a 2005 STI...

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #295
It has been a while!

Figured its time for a little bit of an update!

Not too much is new.
Been off at school and that taking up all my spare/car parts money right now.

One of the first pics with tint!

Cars first SWIM

Found a friend while at school

VW cruise with some friends!

So, my friend is extremely fortunate and this is what he gets to drive around. Took me for a 2 hour cruise. The looks we got were insane.

Then i did this...

Im regretting winter so heres a few more in hopes for spring to come early!

281 - 295 of 295 Posts