Discussion Starter #184

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
Update!

Tiny Tiny Update
Hey Guys,
Besides the new exhaust video i have a small small unimportant update.
I rolled over 50k... boooooo![facepalm][?|][bawling][:(]

I also discovered my FIRST and only rock chip in my rims...

We had snow for a little bit so i took a pic.

There was a car cruise and it was 50 outside so i threw the summers back on for a day...
Then it snowed that night... Drift anyone? [giddy][chairfall][histerical]

And my first automatic car was to get the salt off in 9 months...

Yep thats it for this update!

·
Minty!
6,610 Posts
Nice! Don't worry, i rolled 150k last month lol. I have those wheels now btw!

Car's looking nice. I'd suggest black headlights (there's some in the BST right NAO!) and tinted corner signals [thumb]

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
Nice! Don't worry, i rolled 150k last month lol. I have those wheels now btw!

Car's looking nice. I'd suggest black headlights (there's some in the BST right NAO!) and tinted corner signals [thumb]
Nice! Do you have pics up?! ill have to check em out!
150k... dayummmm!
i am still trying to decide if i want the black oem look housings or if i am going to go the projector style with hids.
I was thinking of maybe just nightshading the corners. lol

·
Minty!
6,610 Posts
A retrofit would be sweet, but you'd still need black housings! Haha. But even the ebay projectors are pretty cool IMO.

Nightshade, that would be fine, otherwise for a nearly flawless finish, get some tint film from ebay. $5 buys you plenty lol

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
A retrofit would be sweet, but you'd still need black housings! Haha. But even the ebay projectors are pretty cool IMO.

Nightshade, that would be fine, otherwise for a nearly flawless finish, get some tint film from ebay. $5 buys you plenty lol
Yea i got lots of choices lol. I think i am going to focus on the drop coming first. FRPP should be getting ordered.... just like it shoulda like 3 months ago. haha [facepalm]

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
Yeah i thought you orded it back in November or something [scratch] haha
Supposed to be ordered. Haven't exactly decided. Plus it wouldn't go on until march/April maybe.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
I wanna figure out my electrical bug too. My subwoofer cuts out after 30 seconds of using it. The sub is prefect. The amp underpowers the sub by 100w. I believe my amp is bad

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #197
yea i am trying to be. lol. I am thinking about redoing my interior... again. all the yellow stuff i wanna change to something like this...
LINKY
I had seen it done on another car and i really liked it.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #199
Lol. Ive been looking around for a car thats already been done in yellow plaid and i come across this....
HERE
I honestly dont think it looks that bad...
Second
The interior panels like this one.
Next
kinda like this

181 - 200 of 295 Posts