Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
More suspension and brake info to be added to the sticky.

http://www.tunerwerx.com/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=&products_id=429

Ford focus 8 piston brakes.

http://www.tunerwerx.com/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=&products_id=430

Full adjustable coilovers. Adjustable pillow ball top mount. 7.5kg/mm / 5kg/mm (420 lb/in front 23lb/in rear) spring rates

Website is www.tunerwerx.com

http://www.tunerwerx.com/

Thanks, I thought that would be a good addition.
Jonathan C.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere else on this thread but there is also a 1.4" drop H&R Cup Kit. Any pics of it? Thanks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Whiteline Springs from australia not sure of the drop they specify a range of 15mm to 40mm drop depending on model, but they have perfect spring rates at 190 lbs/in front and 255 lbs/in rear, which looks like a great range

·
Registered
26 Posts
[thankyou] 2006 Ford Focus ZX3 S.

Focus Sport Front and Rear Stress Bars
Tokico Shocks and Struts
Eibach Sportlines

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
I didn't see one for the roush kit?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Wll be installing the H&R coilovers in the coming months to autocross...will update after. BTW Adding a camber kit to stock dampers made a world of difference.

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
Roush suspension. 1.75inch drop. I don't believe the spring rates have been given out yet, for some odd reason.

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
I want to thank the mods for bring this thread back. Just wish that it hadn't been down for so long.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Tien S-Tech's with 17"Team Dynamic Racing Alloy wheels and 28.6mm rear bar and H&R Cup 24mm front:

Also, one pic with 18"s

·
Registered
137 Posts
nice work, this is a well put together thread lol, anyway, stupid question, anyone ever cut their springs and leave shocks the same, to quick ghetto drop their ride????

·
Registered
120 Posts
[thankyou] 2006 Ford Focus ZX3 S.

Focus Sport Front and Rear Stress Bars
Tokico Shocks and Struts
Eibach Sportlines

The Tokico seem to be the only dampers for the 05-07's so what do you think of them? How different are they from stock? I have the Eibach pro kit springs on my 07 do you think they will match my springs?

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
Something that needs to be added, MassiveSpeedSystem sells an adapter that lets 06-07 guys use 00-05 front struts and coilovers.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Any pic for FRPP suspension that mike (b16sir1991) puts together?

·
Registered
177 Posts
interchange?-rear sway bar

The 07 se stick that I drive doesn't have a rear sway bar. It sure feels like one would really help. What years will interchange with the 07? For weekday daily driver/weekend aggressive mountain road driving use is a stock piece
or stiffer aftermarket bar the way to go? So far the car is stock, but shocks/struts are due for replacement after 18,000 miles. Please suggest
high quality replacements. Lowering the car much at all is out-some daily use is over dirt roads. Thanks for the help.

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
You can get a kit that comes with the mounts required to add one (your car doesn't have anything for the rear sway to attach to) from Steeda.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Thanks for the info. I will weld mounts to the crossmember. Anybody know about interchange between years for swaybars? Yeah, junkyards-er automotive recycle facility- is one of my parts stores. Whose shocks/struts
give better than stock control without the "racing" ride? This Focus is my first compact car, and I don't know anything about good suppliers.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Heres a couple of "focusin" car, this is the frpp kit, but the first gen, the 2nd gen thats out now is slightly lower:

·
Registered
35 Posts
does anyone know anything about the tein coilovers?

blake

21 - 40 of 185 Posts