Focus Fanatics Forum banner

101 - 120 of 66007 Posts

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
whoa that's a lot....... Actually I just found out from Tom (well, his website, but I'll wait till he replies in the other thread) that he does actually sell the 2.3 duratec as one of his engine options, and maybe you can make some sense out of this, but a stock duratec short block (maybe with a couple goodies??) for $2200 here :http://www.focus-power.com/view.php?showme=Stroker_Short_Block_Duratec

and well, a general page about complete engines here: http://www.focus-power.com/view.php?showme=Complete_Engines

starting for about $3500....... so I don't know, but also you can get an MTX-75 with an LSD for either $850 if you bring one of course or like $1370 or so for some kind of ratio thing..... no, final drive gear.... http://www.focus-power.com/view.php?showme=MTX

I guess I'd still have to find and buy one then :p

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
well, might not be doing the show after all.....my park/tail lights have stopped working. the signals/brakes & headlights still shine, but not the rest. fuses look good. i think it may be a wiring problem. :(

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
a bad relay has been suggested too. i'll probably have a shop look at it on monday.

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
the bulbs have been switched out twice already....believe me, the bulbs were the first thing i thought of. it's only my park/tail lights that are out. interior lights, lighter, etc all still work.

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
my girlfriend's family know the shop owner...hopefully he will give me the same discount as he does them.

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
i need to put up new pics...at least of the rear. i deleted the lunchbox today.

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
i have a video clip...sounds good. but it's on my phone and i don't have the bluetooth uploader on this computer.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
well disregard about the wiring prob..... I thought you'd said that you had checked the relays too...... whoops, that's probably the cause then, because it's just a sequence and not the whole thing, or an intermittent problem......

and what are these amazing phones that you speak of, Carl, that come with USB cables? [:D] I have heard of no such thing.....

nah I'm sure they exist, just any phone I've even owned has never come with one...

·
GoKart and Me!!!
13,487 Posts
and what are these amazing phones that you speak of, Carl, that come with USB cables? [:D] I have heard of no such thing.....
It's just a simple USB sync cable that usually comes with the newer phones, especially the smart phones. The cable allows you to sync your phone with your computer. I guess it just depends on what kind of phone you have.

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Sorry, but the most important feature on My phone is Its' ability to make and recieve calls. I have a camera, but I don't make phone calls with it, nor do I take pictures with My phone. I guess I've seen too many George Carlin shows......

101 - 120 of 66007 Posts