Focus Fanatics Forum banner

61 - 80 of 66007 Posts

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
well my apartment has power, but the gas stations didn't seem to....but i found gas. i put in 89 instead of 87 just because. now i know my zetec runs like crap on 89 octane. :( won't do that again.

my car is getting a complete color change within the next few months....so my headlight housings will match...to some extent.

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
normally i haven't seen bad changes in my vehicles when i go to higher octane....this one kinda stumps me.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
normally i haven't seen bad changes in my vehicles when i go to higher octane....this one kinda stumps me.
mm maybe they're selling contaminated fuel.... y'know, from the hurricane, the underground tanks probably got contaminated but they needed to cover their losses so they still sold it...

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
could be...hopefully when i'm in dallas this weekend i can clean things up some.

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
i know i'm gonna be glad to get out of the houston area for the weekend. haven't seen my kids since July.

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
well i don't have much choice in being away from mine...divorce does that.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
yep. child support just makes my money really tight, but i don't mind paying for it because i know it's being used for the kids. not because my ex told me that, but because i know how she is with the kids and they have told me that they get the money.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
yep. child support just makes my money really tight, but i don't mind paying for it because i know it's being used for the kids. not because my ex told me that, but because i know how she is with the kids and they have told me that they get the money.
well yeah, then that's ok..... cause not everyone uses it for their kids like they're supposed to [rolleyes]

It's called "CHILD SUPPORT," not "WIFE SUPPORT!" Figure it out! [thumb]

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
well, going to a car show saturday night...if i enter i'm gonna be putting Sedan Revolution as club affiliation. [ohcrap]

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
too bad my car isn't really show-ready...but i enjoy the small shows.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
well at least you're going to a car show....... mine's too plain lol.... I still need to patch the bumper.....

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
mine is plain too, but i go to hang out with friends....so i always enter...i've gotten a few trophies and plaques from different shows with past vehicles.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
"with past vehicles....." lol [:D] yeah I don't have any friends there anyway, lol......but on top of that my parents just would be like "why would you need to do that?" I could say it's "future occupation related" lol

61 - 80 of 66007 Posts