Focus Fanatics Forum banner

65981 - 65990 of 65990 Posts

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,043 Posts
Everyone came out today. I'm fine. Fuel issues are killing me right now. May have another house on lock. Home inspection is this week.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,853 Posts
Same old same old lol

Still getting the Opel together, rear end is getting closer

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
518 Posts
Good to hear Jeff, hope it goes well!

I've been following your progress on instagram still Nate, it's getting there!

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,853 Posts
slower than id like but competing priorities, that and shift work is killin me.

that said, when i do work a fun line i wouldnt trade it for anything. if its just bs training or whatever i hate my life lol

barcelona in a week or two should be fun

·
Vive Les Revolucion!
4,025 Posts
Hey Nate, car is looking good! Curious, why a miata rear end?

Jeff, the car is looking good, how's she running? Saw you got mike out to help you sort the fuel issue

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,853 Posts
BMW E30 rear end, easier fabrication to fit back there. didnt wanna pay European classic opel prices for something i might just blow up anyways

·
Vive Les Revolucion!
4,025 Posts
Oh yeah? Didn't know you had gone with the E30 rear, last I saw was the miata rear.

Got big plans for it then?

·
Super Moderator
8,853 Posts
make it run and drive? my vision looked smaller than the labor needed. while my welding has improved tenfold due to a couple of new friends, i dont trust it enough to do anything structural that'll have a lot of torque acting on it

lmao unfortunately those are the only plans atm. idea is simple but doing it on your own for the first time is a bit daunting and im having a ton of fun! only professionals in the garage are welding pro's. One is almost mechanically clueless and the other is pretty well versed.

wherever im posting these updates is a little misleading my b lol

·
Vive Les Revolucion!
4,025 Posts
Heh, i get the whole "idea is simple" thing... Ive been working on a couple projects that seemed simple and easy, and one of which has turned into a bigger thing than originally planned. Im still looking at expanding the ambient lighting to the rear passengers, but getting door cards apart was the simple bit, wiring is turning into the hard part. The hardest one, is modifying the CB radio. Its almost finished the mod part, then have to figure out mounting and trim.

65981 - 65990 of 65990 Posts