Focus Fanatics Forum banner

65961 - 65980 of 66009 Posts

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,126 Posts
Gotta watch what I say now.

He can drive a stick now though... I've not seen proof yet...

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,037 Posts
Holy BALLZ!!!! THIS MA 4000TH POST!!!!!

And it's to say Welcome to Sedan Revolution Taylor!

Reactions: sailor

·
Premium Member
4,037 Posts
Hey, we meeting a celebrity... And when meeting a celebrity, one is expected to be moist AF... ��������

·
Premium Member
4,037 Posts
Uh.... Thats part of the DLC pack.... ;-);-)

Probably entire threads over in genpop about memes and Gifs!

·
Premium Member
4,037 Posts
Lol only the hatchie miscreants...

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Hehe

Mornin SR, haven't been checking in as much lately while Driving.

The Sail Boat is getting TLC now, gotta get it ready for the Water, got a Kayak to play with when it's not good for Sailing - and to explore the wilds where it can't go.

Yacht Club Cleanup weekends just started, so as a rejoining applicant I'm busy working those this week & next to meet the new faces & get reacquainted.
Great to see some old friends & acquaintances there, even when not that close they are happy to see an old member again.

·
Premium Member
4,037 Posts
No worries Mate, we all need hobbies!

Guess I should give an update too... Wheels just went off for powdercoat, and Im waiting to hear back from them when they are done, tires are here waiting to be mounted up, ST interior is basically done, and Ive got all the stuff needed to finish a couple more projects.

And yes Jeff, the CB radio is one of those projects...

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,126 Posts
No worries Mate, we all need hobbies!

Guess I should give an update too... Wheels just went off for powdercoat, and Im waiting to hear back from them when they are done, tires are here waiting to be mounted up, ST interior is basically done, and Ive got all the stuff needed to finish a couple more projects.

And yes Jeff, the CB radio is one of those projects...

Get it done.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Got my old CB tuned up & working in the Truck, airwaves are pretty quiet these days except for Old Farts & the typical few A-Holes.

Sometimes good, generally bad.

Couldn't even talk to a newbie at a delivery, with a FANCY CB setup - not using it....

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Jeff, Out in Indiana for the last Pickup, heading to Buffalo from Logansport with frozen chicken bricks going to Milk Bone factory here.

Passed through heading to Illinois on the way west, Columbus to Indianapolis & NW from there slightly.

·
Super Moderator
8,958 Posts
Hey all, how’s it going?

Focus is ‘done’ but I’m not inspecting until I return from London. No point if I fail and waste a week eh?

I did however turn the corona beer tap into my Opel shift knob and drop the car ~4” lower to the ground.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,126 Posts
Looking good Nate. Car is looking good. Sedan is good progress also.

·
Premium Member
4,037 Posts
Hehehehe new exhaust went in just before the nasty weather came around... DNA header combined with borla dual exit... Sweet mothra, it sounds SSSOOOOOO good nowadays, its crazy...

Presently trying to source a used zetec lip that isn't $500CAD shipped without paint... Four months and counting before the first BIG show of the new season.

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk

65961 - 65980 of 66009 Posts