Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65990 Posts

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
I've started a version 1.2 to the SR Rollcall. Mike, you're official now.
Cool, thank you. You might want to try adding those others on the first list, if you feel like it, as well [;)]

·
GoKart and Me!!!
13,487 Posts
I think from here, I will add them as they contact me so I can track the order of merit where FV left off. So, for those members still interested in joined Sedan Revolution, please post them HERE.

On another note, I am going to plan an October Ride of the Month. I'm working up the rules and doing a bit of research on it. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on it. I'm looking at "officially" starting it on 01 October. At which time, I will post the rules and parameters of the event, so everyone has a bit of time this month to prepare.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
yeah that sounds like a good idea, some of those are pretty old... a sedan ROTM sounds like it should do well with livening up the place [thumb]

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I think the problem is that none of us know each other to have "conversations". It mainly like:
1.Hi, I want to be a member.
2.Hi, Look at my car.
3.Hi, Thanks for the welcome.
4.Hi, Welcome to SR
5.Hi, This place is boring.

Maybe we could start an "introduce yourself thread", if people want to go beyond, hey look at my car. Then we could talk about stuff other than cars, or projects, get to no each other, stay up late, swap manly stories, and in the morning, I'm make waffles!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
See...you just follow me...wherever I go. And I thought you were a moderator of this thread that's why you were shutting me down all the time, but you really don't have any reason to be here. So stop following me. [hatchet] [;)]

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
i'm ok. still recovering from hurricane ike.
ah good..... did you lose your power and did you get it back yet? hey I'm just curious, you don't live in Spring, do you? ah I'm just saying that cause my mom's over there in Spring, and she lost some of her fence and power for the weekend...

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
How is everyone? I thought I'd post something, so here I am...posting...something. LOL.
hey [wiggle] no worries, we're just picking apart Pumkin's SVT because I smashed it earlier [:D] you're welcome to join in.. hehe...

oh and I call dibs on the headlights because I just love them! [thumb]

21 - 40 of 65990 Posts