Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked my 2005 Sonic Blue Clearcoat Metallic Saleen Focus up in May '06 at Champion Ford here in Owensboro, KY. It was new old stock & had 110 miles on it. As you know, 65 miles of it was from where Saleen test drove the car. Mine is #5 of 65.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Its a nice car but I have a feeling there wont be very many owners on this thread,but good luck wit it any ways everybody else has one. Now the roush guys need one.[thumb]

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
from what i remember, theres no "performance" focus out right now. sinse the SVTF is gone...

·
Registered
279 Posts
honhon said:
from what i remember, theres no "performance" focus out right now. sinse the SVTF is gone...
The ST is probably considered the "performance" focus right now.

BTW, I like the way the Saleen looks. Pretty spiffy.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
this st?

just kidding, it's the focus we all drool over. (factory turbo, among other things)
Saleens are nice too, just too pricey...

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Sharp lookin focus, but I'm not sure all that extra show is worth it...I'm more of a no show all go man myself. What can I say, I'm an engineer...if it's not functional, it's not worth it to me.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
ford really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really needs to come out with a focus to actually compete with the cobalt SS and the SRT-4, not a 4-door, a zx3 with either a supercharger or turbo. i mean. com'on it would be the best move ford could make in the small car area.

·
FocusFreak
2,438 Posts
saleenn2o, that is such a cool pic. Your ride is sweet!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hey all, 2005 S121 #87. Looking for a Saleen Crew Number!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts