Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Rally Rev #00
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Show off your ride and your rally inspired focus parts, etc. here's mine in its current state

·
Rhinoliner!!!
2,577 Posts
dont really know if this is the place to introduce myself or if i belong lol, but oh well

03 zx3 AdvanceTrac (envy my stock rear discs) no interior, homemade rally bar, HIDs (4300k) in the top, soon getting 3000k for the fogs and upgrading bar lights, adding roll cage (next year). performance mods are just the tein 2.2 drop, AEM intake, OBX 4-2-1 header, and my 2.5in tsudo exhaust.

·
Rally Rev #00
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont really know if this is the place to introduce myself or if i belong lol, but oh well

03 zx3 AdvanceTrac (envy my stock rear discs) no interior, homemade rally bar, HIDs (4300k) in the top, soon getting 3000k for the fogs and upgrading bar lights, adding roll cage (next year). performance mods are just the tein 2.2 drop, AEM intake, OBX 4-2-1 header, and my 2.5in tsudo exhaust.
Want a group number?

·
Rally Rev #00
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Beat that? Tore my e-brake cable clean out(didn't hurt anything it wasn't hooked up)
And broke my right side radiator mount. Are they made of plastic? This has happened twice now

·
Rally Rev #00
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What can I say :) if there's a will there's a way. Even Fofos break

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
heres some pics of myn on the dirt roads i go on.

·
Lowlife
4,862 Posts
Found myself on a dirt road on the way home..wish I could take off into the fields lol

·
Lowlife
4,862 Posts
Got the mudflaps installed last night. They were black but the plasti dip got messed up so I'll spray them with undercoating to make them black again when I go up north this week

·
Lowlife
4,862 Posts
Photo dump time! Couple buddies and I went cruisin today and here's the result:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts