Focus Fanatics Forum banner

59261 - 59280 of 59308 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Didn't you come to Bowie for that college park tuning show a few years ago with Nathan and mile30?

Sent from my iPhone using FF Mobile
Sure did. Car has been through many changes since then. Got a few more things to fix and it'll almost be brand new again.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Not really a whole lot of action in here. I think it's all on the book of face ( where you and I are actually in a group together lol) it'll liven up for a day or two then dead again for months.

Sent from my LGLS991 using FF Mobile
It's a shame the mid Atlantic region doesn't seem to be very active. I don't spend much time posting, but wow is it dead in here. Guess some moved on to other makes/models. The mkIII DCT certainly hasn't helped keep anyone in a focus recently.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I thunk a lot of people are more active on the Facebook page. FF and I know of at least 3 between northern Virginia, Maryland and DC

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I don't have Facebook so I pop in here occasionally to see what's up.. Not a whole lot it would seem lol. Or nobody is bored, which would be good on them!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Facebook just kinda jumbles everything together. I like this because everything is sorted nice and purty.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
RS owners in Northern VA

Any Focus RS owners in Northern VA willing to meet up so I can check out the car? I plan to buy one very soon but would like to see it in person before going to dealership.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I havent been on here in a few yrs. Since then i sold my 06 zx5 and was out of a focus for 2 yrs then came back into the focus wourld with my 02 sonic blue zx3 almost a yr ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
i was out of the focus scene for a little while whilst attending school and jumpstarting a career as a automotive technician and got certified as a ford master technician. i miss my old mk1 focus but enjoy the new mk3 that i currently own. mid atlantic used to have really fun get togethers

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Yeah i use to put together some in jersey yrs ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just checking in from PA. I took ownership of a 2015 Ecoboost SE Sport Sedan last night, and I'm lovin' the car. Anyone else here from PA?

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Just checking in from PA. I took ownership of a 2015 Ecoboost SE Sport Sedan last night, and I'm lovin' the car. Anyone else here from PA?

I think you fell for some salesmen's crap.

59261 - 59280 of 59308 Posts