Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
My girlfriends got the Mach audio edition!

·
Registered
481 Posts
foc-ay said:
love the colour on the mach audio edition, what´s it called? i mean the colour?
Mandarin Copper

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
cpyder said:
Everyone loves the Mach headlamps... but I think Ford messed up the "special editioness" of the Mach when they decided to include the headlamps on the 2003 SVTs
I understand the special features are nice to have, but Ford screws this up every time.

I bought a 1999 35th Anniv. Mustang that had a Silver shifter, large(fake) hood scoop and large side scoops, that was only available on the 35th ann. till the 2000 came factory with them on the GT.

Then I get into this SVT Focus thing. I bought Sonic Blue because its a very sweet color and only came on the Limited Mustangs.

Now you can get Sonic Blue on half the damn cars Ford makes including the base 2005 Focus and Ranger pickup. That just irritates the hell out of me.

Great list S2.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Yep I feel ya

·
Registered
328 Posts
Holy crap...somebody please tell me im not the only one here with a 2k1 street edition focus..

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
c9house said:
Come on Limited people, where you at?

I know I'm not the only one out there. How about some pics.

Here is my 2000 Sony Limited Edition in the great color of.....Going Platinum!

I seen one of these over the weekend. I wasn't sure but I saw something on the side of it and sure it enough it was a 'Sony' edition and the exact color as yours.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Yeah, forgot to [thumb] on the list S2....

Just noticed the pic of the Mach... WTF, the fogs are the same color as the HIDs????

[80?][80?][80?]

What the hell is that, such BS... I have yet to find any company that has anything remotly the same color temp as the HIDs. (for the socket that the factory fogs use) which is bulb #889. (or #899)

Such misreprisentation. [bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
^^^^^ it's got a different spring rate, more 'solid' compared to a typical focus but not as 'solid' as a SVT setup. I honestly don't know alot about it, I've heard rumors that the dampers are also different but haven't been able to confirm it. I believe the rest is stock but also heard rumors that the sways were slightly larger also.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I just looked it up and the European tuned suspension shocks, struts, and sway bars are different than the regular Foci, so the rumors are true.

·
Team Shocker #2
1,776 Posts
Damn those Mach Audios looks awesome

·
Registered
10 Posts
Look great, This auto is fantastic? I don't hear about this

21 - 40 of 40 Posts