Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen a focus? Got pics? Post away!

For the first one, all i had to do was step out my front door!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
There is three, look again.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
^^^^^^

Three FTW!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Count: "One....two...three.....three lovely Foci! Ha-ha-ha-ha!!"

·
here and there
23,092 Posts
Ha ha. Great pic! It's all in the neighborhood, eh?

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
whoa that green one in the distance is mine! i didn't know the dude in the yellow focus was on here.. j/k

well, i spotted a few myself...but i don't think it counts

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol.. yea, all in the neighborhood... and thats not all of them either... along with those, the people down the block have a red one, and a black one too... and the best part.. they all got them after i bought mine....:)

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Phacade said:
Count: "One....two...three.....three lovely Foci! Ha-ha-ha-ha!!"

^^^^^^^ What?!? No thunder? That was great.[thumb]

·
here and there
23,092 Posts
lol.. yea, all in the neighborhood... and thats not all of them either... along with those, the people down the block have a red one, and a black one too... and the best part.. they all got them after i bought mine....:)

I caught my neighbors eyeballing my old 2002 wagon--and its FF sticker. A week later they got a used 2002/2003 sedan. Now that I got a loaded 2006 zx3, I bet they'll be getting another one soon too. It's a cult.. didn't you know? :-D

·
AAAHHHHH!!!!
4,304 Posts
about two years after i got my focus, my neighbors got a zx3 that looks almost exactly the same(minus the rims and lowering springs)

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
I really doubt that the guy is on here, but i spotted one the other day that busted my bubble, lol. I honestly thought that i was the only one around here that has the Borla center exit exhaust. I was over in one of the race parks checking out a new shop that one of our accounts just opened and as i drove up, at the shop beside theirs, was a sonic blue '03 svt with the Borla just like mine. I couldnt believe it. Just like mine but had stock rims. I was about to go check it out but was pressed for time.

·
here and there
23,092 Posts
HA HA!! [hihi]

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Very nice... I have only seen a few center exits around. I like"em, too. But it is rare. For me, it was the color of our wagon, light tundra, kinda cool and you never saw it in 2003, but in late 04 and 05 they were everywhere. NUTS!

·
Registered
173 Posts
jaimz22 said:
whoa that green one in the distance is mine! i didn't know the dude in the yellow focus was on here.. j/k

well, i spotted a few myself...but i don't think it counts

I spotted my Silver SVT in this picture... [:)~]

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
way to give your fofo a disease trac [:p]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts