Focus Fanatics Forum banner

101 - 120 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi don't know if I'm in the right place but I have a problem with my mk2 1.8 tdci ford focus.all the warning chimes and the indicator noise has stopped working but the indicators are still working. Can anyone help.

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
FordService has been unable to respond as usual to PM's/threads/posts since Mon. 9/14 (rough time estimate) due to problems with Site access.

Site Admin. was notified and the problem is being addressed.

Posting this here and elsewhere at request to notify anyone worried about not hearing from them about the issue.

Updates when resolved.

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Hey everyone,

Myself and FordServiceCA are able to access the forums again, as of today. We'll be working through PM's to get caught up, and I'll be bringing in extra help to make sure concerns are addressed. I apologize for any inconveniences.
[loveff]

Thank you all for your patience. [ffrocks]

Meagan

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a shifter knob for my 2007 ford focus and I can not get the overdrive wire to connect. I took the whole assembly out because is raining outside and cold, but can't get the wire down the shaft to connect under the shifter. What to do now? Am I doing something wrong? Is there a better way? Thanks if anyone can help. Reason why I bought I new shifter knob was because the O/D was disconnect under the shifter

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
You can create a THREAD (new question) in a forum section it fits in by clicking on "New Thread" at the top or bottom of the thread listing for that section.

Once you've clicked on a particular thread, you can only post replies to THAT thread as you did here.

Post reply buttons at the top & bottom of each thread, Post Thread buttons at the top & bottom of each forum section.

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Hi everyone!

I'll be out of the office for Thanksgiving, but will be back on Friday.

Canada is still in the house.

Please remember to not post questions or concerns in this thread. Thanks!

Have a happy and safe holiday!

Meagan

·
Registered
15 Posts
Newie Questions!

I don't know for what is this threat but if this is what I think... Can I get OEM parts to my Focus with you? here in Mexico is a Ford "official" distributor but I think is very expensive... I just want to compare prices... If this is not the correct threat to ask this... let me know xD Thank you!

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Hey, awesome peeps!!

We’ll be out of the office for Memorial Day on Monday, but will be back on Tuesday. Please, have a safe and amazing weekend! [clap][woot]

Deysha

·
Registered
1 Posts
Code P0902

First Post and hoping that one of the Official ford Rep's can help me out. I have a 2013 Ford Focus SE that had the Check Engine light come on. The code is P0902. The car has 64813 miles. I took it to my local Ford Dealer to have regular maintenance performed and have this code checked out. Also as soon as the light came on I used Ford Sync to do a vehicle check and send me the info. That is how I found out about all the service bulletins and the customer satisfaction regarding the transmission. The Ford dealer called and said they reprogrammed the TCM but I would need to bring it back so they could troubleshoot more to see if it is the TCM or the clutch motor actuator. They did say that the TCM would be covered by the new extended warranty but the clutch motor actuators are not. I am confused that with all the transmission issues and Ford extending the warranties and using the term Customer Satisfaction on the TCM and clutch/ seals that the actuator motors are not covered. Just hoping one of the Ford Rep's can help me out and explain this to me on a car that is just 5000 miles over the warranty. Thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Question, I have a 2009 Ford Focus that has a full AC charge but is not cooling, the clutch on the compressor comes on and off at short intervals what could be the problem?

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
This thread is for Ford rep. contact info. & postings on their schedule for information purposes.

Plz. make a new thread in the appropriate section for any questions.

MkIII Problems area for warranty repair questions on that model, General Tech Chat for help with most DIY repairs for examples.

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Hi Fanatics!

Please remember that this thread is only for the reps to let you know when we'll be out of the office or other important info. If you have questions or concerns, please post in the appropriate area or private message us.

We'll be out for the 4th of July and back on Tuesday. Have a safe and happy holiday!

Meagan

·
Registered
285 Posts
That's what I'm here for! [:D]

~Natasha
I would like to know how my Owner's Advantage Rewards went from $16.50 to $1.50 when I haven't used it this year....the only thing I did was to go in to have an oil change done but only had 2,500 miles since last oil change, so the service rep just reset my 'service reminder' on auto without doing the oil change.....just wondering how I lost those reward $. Thanks

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
Happy Labor Day, Ford Family!

We’ll be out of the office Monday, September 5th, 2016, but will return on Tuesday for our normal business hours. Enjoy the extended weekend with your friends and family, and stay safe! [cheers]

Rachel

101 - 120 of 127 Posts