Focus Fanatics Forum banner

81 - 100 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #81 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know of a temporary schedule change.

A colleague will be on vacation, so I'm stepping in to assist on our Twitter feed (@FordService) from February 27th until March 7th.

My priority remains assisting you all here on the forums.

During this time, I will be available from 2 p.m. until 11 p.m., with normal hours resuming on March 10th.

If you have any questions, please let me know via private message.

Todd

·
Registered
1 Posts
Would the buttons on my steering wheel be If they are if it is flipping thru my music and randomly inturupting my songs im listening to. I have sync in my car too

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Would the buttons on my steering wheel be If they are if it is flipping thru my music and randomly inturupting my songs im listening to. I have sync in my car too
Hi Farrington,

I apologize, but I don't quite understand your question. Please send me a private message with the details of your experience and VIN so I can help.

Rebecca

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
I have one question....does the 2013 ford focus ti come with oem engine cover...just curious!
Hi pintoman,

As a quick reminder, this thread is to be used by FordService, FordServiceCA, and FordIVTteam to communicate important messages to the Focus Fanatics community.

I spoke with my technical advisor and have been advised that the 2013 Focus Titanium did not come with an OEM engine cover.

Todd

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Hi everyone,

I will be out of the office tomorrow, Friday April 25, 2014. I'll return on Monday April 28, 2014.

Have a wonderful weekend and we'll chat soon! [:D]

Tricia

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Hey everyone,

I will be out of the office tomorrow, Friday July 4, 2014.

I will be returning on Monday, July 7th, 2014.

Be safe and have a Happy 4th of July! [clap][cheers]

Tricia

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Hey guys,

Tricia is out of the office today. For immediate assistance before she gets back, please contact us via one of our social media outlets, or call our Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-392-3673 (Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM Local Time).

Have a great day!

Deysha

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Hello everyone!

My name is Meagan, and starting on Monday I'll be the current Ford Service rep on this forum. I can't wait to get to know you all and help out in any way I can.

Meagan

·
Registered
1 Posts
TSB 0361 details

I am looking for the details about this TSB. I can't find much and my focus is presenting with the symptoms it covers. Does anyone know anything or have the TSB so I can read it

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Just like our awesome Canada reps, I'll also be out for Labor Day.

Have a great weekend!

Reminder: please do not use this thread for questions or concerns. Please post them in the appropriate threads, or send us a PM. Thanks!

Meagan

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Hey everyone,

I wanted to stop by and let you know, first, I'm back, and second, I'll be popping in every once in awhile to answer some posts. I'm here in addition to my colleagues who have been here for awhile.

Have a great day!

Todd

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Hi, everyone!

I’ll be out of the office tomorrow to celebrate Thanksgiving. I’ll be back Friday morning to catch up on PMs and check on threads. Have a happy holiday with your family and friends!

Rebecca

81 - 100 of 127 Posts