Focus Fanatics Forum banner

61 - 80 of 127 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Valve Components

Hello Everybody.

I am New Here From Valve Components Company. We Provide Custom Word Wide Valve Components service as per client requirement. So if you have any question about Valve Components are welcome.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Hey everyone!

I’ll be out of the office tomorrow, so stay on your best behavior! LOL I’m confident one of my colleagues will be on to help. [:D]

Cory

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Hi everyone.

Crystal and Cory are away from their desks for a few hours today. We'll be working on getting to your posts and messages this afternoon/evening. Just wanted to keep you updated! :)

Ashley

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Hi everybody,

I'll be out of the office tomorrow, September 13th. I'll be back in the office on Monday, September 16th; if you need assistance while I'm away, please contact our Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-392-3673.

Have a great weekend!

Crystal

·
Registered
11 Posts
Posted via FF Mobile does anyone know what type of metal is the exhaust manifold of a 2.3l duratec engine anyone know is it it cast iron or cast steel

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Posted via FF Mobile does anyone know what type of metal is the exhaust manifold of a 2.3l duratec engine anyone know is it it cast iron or cast steel
Not trying to be rude, but this is not the place to post this. Seek your answer in the Duratec section.

From my iPhone 5 via Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Hey everyone!

I'll be out of the office until Monday. Have a safe, candy-filled Halloween!

[deviltail] Rebecca [:eek:)]

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey Folks!

Just wanted to let you know I'll be out of the office tomorrow, in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday. I'll be back on Friday at 11 a.m., rare and ready to go!

Be safe, friends!

Todd

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Hi gang,

Todd is out of the office today. If you need immediate assistance, give our Customer Relationship Center a call at 1-800-392-3673; they'll be happy to help!

Crystal

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Happy Holidays!

Hi everyone,

I wanted to drop in and let you know I'll be leaving here (can't miss Santa! [clap]) at 5 p.m. ET December 24th and will return on December 26th at 11 a.m. ET. If you have any questions, please send me a private message.

Happy holidays; be safe!

Todd

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Hi everyone,

I hope you had a wonderful holiday. I’m going to be out of the office for a small vacation from 8 p.m. ET this evening until 11 a.m. January 2nd. Be good while I'm away, and please see the contact info in the signature below for immediate assistance.

Happy New Year! [grinking]

Todd

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Hi gang,

I will be out of the office tomorrow, Friday. My awesome colleague Ashley will be monitoring the board, and I'll be back bright and early Monday.

Have a great weekend!

Todd

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Hi everyone,

I will be out of the office tomorrow, Wednesday, for a doc's appt. I'll be back Thursday.

If you need assistance tomorrow, please contact our Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-392-3673.

Todd

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Hi everyone,

I'll be out of the office from 8 p.m. ET tonight until Tuesday at 11:30 a.m. ET for a medical appointment. Crystal will be monitoring the board in my absence.

See you Tuesday!

Todd

·
Registered
304 Posts
Does anyone know if the motorcraft o2 sensors are actually made by NGK? Which means I can buy NGKs o2 sensor since it's the same??

61 - 80 of 127 Posts