Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Hey there! Crystal is out sick today. [xx(] Don’t worry, the rest of us are armed with Lysol and are still available on Twitter, or you can find me on Facebook. Our Customer Relationship Center is also available at 800-392-3673.

Have a great day!

~Natasha

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Hi everyone,

I will be out of the office on Tuesday (11/6) and Wednesday (11/7), but not to worry, I'll be back in action on Thursday. If you need immediate assistance, you can contact our Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-392-3673, or you can reach out to the Ford Social Media team on Twitter or Facebook.

Thanks!
Crystal

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Hi Gang!

I'll be out of the office tomorrow, November 22nd, in observance of Thanksgiving Day. If you have any immediate concerns, you can give our Customer Relationship center a call at 1-800-392-3673. I'll be back in the office on Friday, November 23rd.

Have a great holiday!
Crystal

·
Registered
2 Posts
Proformance parts? Or not?

Hello, I just got my 2007 focus SE sedan and was wondering about the o/d setting always being on. Will my focus get better gas mileage if I turned it off? Also what could I do to help it preform better such as spark plugs, wires, and putting better gas?

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Hello, I just got my 2007 focus SE sedan and was wondering about the o/d setting always being on. Will my focus get better gas mileage if I turned it off? Also what could I do to help it preform better such as spark plugs, wires, and putting better gas?
Hi there,

FYI, this thread is for our Out of Office announcements. I see that you're pretty new around these parts, so I'll give you some quick pointers. In the future, you can always contact me via PM.

Your 2007 Focus will get improved fuel economy when driving in first through fourth gears. You can read more about fuel economy in your vehicle's Owner's Manual, available for download here: https://owner.ford.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Owner/Page/OwnerGuidePage

Your vehicle will operate optimally if you perform regularly scheduled maintenance. You can download a copy of your vehicle's maintenance schedule on the same site listed above. Additionally, your vehicle should be fueled with unleaded fuel or unleaded fuel blended with a maximum
of 10% ethanol.

Have a great weekend,
Crystal

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Hi all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that Jaclyn is out sick today. She should be back tomorrow. If you've sent her a PM, please be patient and she'll respond when she returns. If you need immediate IVT assistance, you can call us at 1-800-392-3673 (prompts 1, then 3) or tweet us @FordService.

Thanks,
Nick

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Hi everyone!

I will be out of the office tomorrow, November 29th. Cory will be taking over on Friday, November 30th. If you have any immediate concerns, you can send a tweet to @FordService or you can contact the Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-392-3673.

Thanks!
Crystal

·
Registered
15 Posts
hi, (not sure who-lol),
i have been sending private messages to fordcustomerservice, but am not sure if they are going out. (my sent folder says "none") can someone please respond to this reply ??

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
hi, (not sure who-lol),
i have been sending private messages to fordcustomerservice, but am not sure if they are going out. (my sent folder says "none") can someone please respond to this reply ??
Hi there,

Yes, I'm getting your messages. Keep an eye on your inbox; I'll be sending a response shortly. [:)]

Thanks!
Crystal

·
Registered
2 Posts
Stock stereo problems

Hello, I have a 07 focus SE sedan with a stock stereo system problem. Whether its on am, fm and even on cd mode there's a high pitched beepy scratchy sound that won't go away it does not get louder when I turn the volume up, it goes off when the deck is off and when it is on but when the volume is all the way down. What could it be? The deck? The speakers? Please help.
Sincerely, 07focusSE

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I hope everyone has great plans lined up for the holidays. [:D] I’m going to have an entire pumpkin pie all to myself. [:)] I’ll be back in the office Wednesday!

Cory

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Hey everyone!

I’ll be out of the office tomorrow celebrating New Year’s Day! Don’t worry; I’ll be back next year on January 2nd.

Be safe with those fireworks! [:D]

Cory

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I hope you guys are having a great week! [:)] I’ll be taking off Monday and Tuesday of next week. For help before I get back, please see the contact info in the signature below.

Cory

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Hey, Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I will be out of the office until Tuesday, March 11th. If you need anything regarding SYNC, MyFord Touch, or Navigation, please PM me and I will respond upon my return. If your matter is urgent, contact my team through one of the options in my signature.

Please refrain from posting product related questions here.

Jaclyn

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Hi everyone!

I'll be out of the office tomorrow, March 29th, and I'll return on Monday, April 1st. If you need immediate assistance during this time, please give our Customer Relationship Center a call at 1-800-392-3673.

Thanks!

Crystal

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Hi, everyone -

I'll be out of the office on Monday, April 8. If you need immediate assistance, contact the In-Vehicle Technology Team at: 800-392-FORD (prompts 1 & 3). They available Monday through Saturday, 8:30 a.m. - 9 p.m. & Sunday, 10:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.

Otherwise, I'll be back on Tuesday. :)

Have a great weekend!

Jaclyn

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Hi, everyone -

I'll be out of the office tomorrow and Monday. If you need immediate assistance, contact the In-Vehicle Technology Team at: 800-392-FORD (prompts 1 & 3).

Otherwise, I'll be back on Tuesday. :)

Have a great weekend!

Jaclyn

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Hey, everyone; this is Cory! I’ll be covering for Crystal while she’s out. I’m going to be away for the Memorial Day weekend, but don’t fret: I’ll back on Tuesday (May 28th)!

For any immediate help before I get back, please see the contact details in the signature below.

Cory

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be out of the office tomorrow, June 7th. I'll be back here Monday morning, eagerly awaiting your messages. :)

If you need help in the meantime, the info is in my signature.

Have a good weekend!

Ashley

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Hi everyone!

I'll be out of the office tomorrow, July 4th, in observance of Independence Day. I'll be back on July 5th and will respond to posts and private messages once I return. :)

Crystal

41 - 60 of 127 Posts