Maybe I need to get out of the dealership level and move up to corporate. lol

enjoy it everyone!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Maybe I need to get out of the dealership level and move up to corporate. lol

enjoy it everyone!
Thanks, misfire! I feel for you guys that have to work the holidays. [bigcry]

On a better note, corporate would be lucky to have you!

Jaclyn

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Thanks, misfire! I feel for you guys that have to work the holidays. [bigcry]

On a better note, corporate would be lucky to have you!

Jaclyn
Maybe one day. My local Quick Lane Rep was just in the local paper and the Guiness Book of Records for the worlds largest toy corvette collection.

just an FYI. lol.

·
Captain TMI
21,235 Posts
i have a problem with my fogs are you the guy in need to talk to
No, you just need to post your question or issue in the Technical Chat section. FCS is for people who are having problems with their dealers or problems with cars under factory warranty. If you still have a warranty, then it's most likely a dealer or third party sponsored warranty.

Oh, and both Noemi and Jaclyn are ladies [grinking]
That's the best I can do, we don't have a pimp smiley [dunno]

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
i have a problem with my fogs are you the guy in need to talk to
oh mybad, sorry ladies
We're not offended, Texas Ghost. I'm here to assist with In-Vehicle Technology-related questions (SYNC, MyFord Touch, navigation) and Noemi handles everything else. I'll have her contact you in regards to your fog lights.

No, you just need to post your question or issue in the Technical Chat section. FCS is for people who are having problems with their dealers or problems with cars under factory warranty. If you still have a warranty, then it's most likely a dealer or third party sponsored warranty.

Oh, and both Noemi and Jaclyn are ladies [grinking]
That's the best I can do, we don't have a pimp smiley [dunno]
Thanks for clarifying, whynotthinkwhyno! The pimp smiley is a nice touch.

Jaclyn

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Hey everyone!

Thomas will be out of the office today. For immediate assistance, please visit me on Facebook: Natasha At Ford | Facebook. You’re also welcome to call our Customer Relationship Center at 800-392-3673, or send us a tweet on Twitter.

Have a good day!

~Natasha

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Hey, Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I'll be out of the office until Thursday (July, 5th). If you need anything regarding SYNC, MyFord Touch, or Navigation, please PM me and I will respond upon my return. If your matter is urgent, contact my team through one of the options in my signature.

Please refrain from posting product related questions here.

Have a happy and safe 4th of July! [ffrocks]

Jaclyn

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Hello Focus Fanatics,

I'll be out of the office until Thursday, July 5th in celebration of Independence Day. I wish you all a Happy 4th of July! [thumb]

Thomas

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Thomas,

When you folks are back in, can I have a emailed copy of the original window sticker for my 2012 Focus?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Thomas,

When you folks are back in, can I have a emailed copy of the original window sticker for my 2012 Focus?...
misfire -

I'm unable to send you an e-mail with this info, but you can click this link to access your window sticker: http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin= (enter your VIN after the equals sign). You may also contact your dealership to request a window sticker for a small fee. Finally, duplicate window stickers may also be purchased online at: www.fordshowparts.com.

Did you buy or order a new Focus?

Hope this helps, [:)]

Thomas

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
misfire -

I'm unable to send you an e-mail with this info, but you can click this link to access your window sticker: http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin= (enter your VIN after the equals sign). You may also contact your dealership to request a window sticker for a small fee. Finally, duplicate window stickers may also be purchased online at: www.fordshowparts.com.

Did you buy or order a new Focus?

Hope this helps, [:)]

Thomas
thanks. I traded my 2010 Focus SES in on a Pre-Owned 2012 SEL 5 door

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

·
Registered
16,194 Posts

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Hello Everyone -

I just wanted to let you know that our Ford In-Vehicle Technology rep, Jaclyn, will be out of the office today, July 19th. If you need anything regarding SYNC, MyFord Touch, or Navigation, please PM her and she'll respond when she returns.

Take care,

Thomas

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Hello Focus Fanatics,

I'll be out of the office until Tuesday, September 4th in celebration of Labor Day. Have a happy and safe weekend! [cheers]

Thomas

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Hey, Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I will be out of the office tomorrow (September, 11th). If you need anything regarding SYNC, MyFord Touch, or Navigation, please PM me and I will respond upon my return. If your matter is urgent, contact my team through one of the options in my signature.

Thanks!

Jaclyn

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Hey everyone!

Crystal will be out of the office today. As always, I’m available on Facebook here: Natasha At Ford | Facebook, or you can send us a tweet on Twitter. Our Customer Relationship Center is also available at 800-392-3673.

Have a great Monday! :)

~Natasha
Ford Service

21 - 40 of 127 Posts