Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Official Ford Customer Service “Out of the Office” Thread

Hey everyone!

This thread is where any out of office notices will be posted, when the representative covering this board (me [:D]) will be out, including upcoming holidays. Thanks!

~Natasha

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Hey, Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I will be out of the office until Monday (November, 28th). If you need anything regarding SYNC, MyFord Touch, or Navigation, please PM me and I will respond upon my return. If your matter is urgent, contact my team through one of the options in my signature.

Please refrain from posting product related questions here.

Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving! [ffrocks]

Jaclyn

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^What she said. [:D]

Just kidding, I'm off tomorrow, but I'll be back Friday.

Also, I wanted to introduce Noemi, our newest Ford rep! She will be posting on this forum while I transition over to Twitter. No worries, though, I'll still be around to help, and I've already let her know how awesome you all are. We'll be sharing the same account so you know she is official.

Thanks and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

~Natasha

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
16,194 Posts

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My customer care rep is ANGELA. perhaps she is in florida
Gotcha. I'm in Florida too, just on a different team. [:)]

~Natasha

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello Focus Fanatics,

I'll be out of the office until January 2nd celebrating the New Year. Be back on the 3rd.
I wish you all a SAFE & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!

Noemi

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi guys,

Noemi will be out of the office today. For any help before she gets back, please call our Customer Relationship Center @ 800.392.3673 (Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM Local Time).

Cory

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey everyone,

Noemi wanted me to let you know she’ll be out of the office all day today. For help before she gets back, please call our Customer Relationship Center @ 800.392.3673 (Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM Local Time).

Have a great day! :)

Cory

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Hey, Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I will be out of the office Monday and Tuesday of next week. If you need anything regarding SYNC, MyFord Touch, or navigation, please PM me and I will respond upon my return. If your matter is urgent, contact my team through one of the options in my signature.

Have a great weekend and don't forget about the Mother's in your life. :)

Jaclyn

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Hey, Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I will be out of the office Monday and Tuesday (May 28 & 29). If you need anything regarding SYNC, MyFord Touch, or navigation, please PM me and I will respond upon my return. If your matter is urgent, contact my team through one of the options in my signature.

Jaclyn

1 - 20 of 127 Posts