Focus Fanatics Forum banner

741 - 748 of 748 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Hey PNW'ers!!

Die hard Foci/Ford enthusiast here and I would love to get something setup if anyone has interest meeting in the Portland, Oregon area. I wouldn't mind actually starting an annual show every year here in the PNW....I bet we could make this happen...Foci's only! If anyone has interest in arranging some meets/shows, PM me and we can to work on some details!

Sean
Where were ya for Ocean Shores Focus Wars 4?

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
I noticed you drive a MK1 like me. check out mk1mafia on facebook and youull get more luck with meeting up and cruises. a lot of us left here due to lack of posting and a lot more ST showing up. but hey if youre on facebook hit it up and find us out, welcome to the board

·
Registered
12 Posts
I noticed you drive a MK1 like me. check out mk1mafia on facebook and youull get more luck with meeting up and cruises. a lot of us left here due to lack of posting and a lot more ST showing up. but hey if youre on facebook hit it up and find us out, welcome to the board
I just went and found the group, and I'm happy to see it's still super active! Submitted a request to join, hopefully I'll be able to start hanging out with more Focus owners before OSFW 7!

741 - 748 of 748 Posts